Any audio product you wouldn't be cought dead with?

Lol those can be real pieces of junk lol

They just remind me of Thereā€™s Something About Mary.

3 Likes

Crosley Cruiser record player

1 Like

:b:eats by Dre.

Those, and Bose 2.1 in a box.

200$ cables, lol. Analog, digital, whatever.

Interesting, I wasnā€™t even thinking about those types of products lol

Oh man I miss my 91 Golf so much. Same color.

Well I know this has been well known already by this community but, Gaming headsets in general are the ones that I donā€™t want to be caught dead with. Sure there are some few exceptions like the Cooler Master MH751s and Hyper X Clouds but we sure know too well that majority of the gaming headsets are just plain crap and it is not even encouraged to use it casually for some listening while you are outside. An another one that I do not want to be seen with are Beats and Apple audio in general, for yeah I am not much of a fan of those brands overall. (Especially Beats, I passionately hate Beats.)

2.5mm balanced, I donā€™t care whether itā€™s a jack or the female, if a deviceā€™s only balanced option is 2.5mm id rather be struck repeatedly by a small house cat.

(I like the sp1k but Iā€™ve never considered it because it is tainted by 2.5mm)

Whatever floats your boat I guess lol

2.5mm balanced is evil, I swear, all jokes aside, they break pretty easily 4.4 is a better standard anyway, itā€™s not like daps are thin.

Gear from Pioneer.
Havenā€™t had single good experiences with car audio gear or speakersā€¦ they canā€™t all be bad even in ā€œlow tierā€ gearā€¦but still. No more is no more. Always something unexpectedā€¦

I really like the 4.4 mm standard. My fav so far

1 Like

Oh man if weā€™re talking car audio my list will be too long to writeā€¦

2 Likes

That doesnā€™t count lol. Thatā€™s too easy

Likeā€¦ 10$ Exponent headphones. :stuck_out_tongue:
When I was 20 I got tired of buying these every 6 months, so I bought Sennheisers. And they lasted 5 years (they probably still work ā€“ I lost them).

beatsā€¦all of them and this post has to be at least 20 characters.

1 Like

Sounds like we have a common trend in this thread lol

If beats switched their spending money from 90% advertising and 10% developing to 90% developing and 10% advertising, people would still know who they are, and thereā€™s a chance that theyā€™d be quite good.
Maybe iā€™m just an optimist

edit: not actual figures, just feels like this

Pretty sure beats could not survive without marketing at this point, because of all that they do for presenting the product in the best light