Any audio product you wouldn't be cought dead with?

I think I already said in here that current beats aren’t that bad as people make them out to be

A bit like Skoda then? lol

Lol lemme check that one when I get home, I might not agree with that

Do you know what tips you put on there? And what amp you were using? Would like to see if you found a magical combo

Well I will use multiple foam tips and most of the amps and sources to test lol. Just gotta pick up the beats from a friend

Yup, I know someone who has a pair, will ask if I can borrow them for a sec

1 Like

Any beats other than the new EP, those are actually decent and are the only wired set they sell.

Let us know if you agree after testing it out

Will do, I want to test it on some crazy amp/dac setups and see what happens lol

1 Like

Hahaha definitely curious! Thnx

Well Beats and Apple gear then. :smiley:

2 Likes

My top picks of “kill me instead” have been mentioned.

• Razer Headsets
  • Steelseries Tritton
  • Beats

I have a deep hatred for any “7.1 gayming headset”. You would not tape a 7.1 speaker setup to your head because it defeats the purpose of having the sound sources in different places, so why in the everlasting F would you…
And (cheap) blutooth speakers. They just… a fart in a watering can has better acoustics!

THAT^^^^
Those things are beyond awful.

1 Like

Oh yeah and iem cables with chin sliders wtf, do people actually use them?

I just break em off if I actually get any

Me too :+1:

I actually really like them aha

Just wondering then, what purpose do they serve? I just can’t understand what the point of it is lol

Indeed x 2 lol…

when pulled tight, for me at least, the push the cable from above my ear down which gives a better fit that holds.