Anyone with the first-hand Fearless Audio S8F experience?

I’m on the verge of buying Fearless S8F, but I would like some more info other than BGGAR’s.
Everything I know about them it seems I will like them but you never know. I do want good punchy bass, and lots of details, treble doesn’t offend me as long as they’re not sibilant. Good clarity and resolution in all frequencies is very important.
Recently I tried Tin Hifi P1, and honestly I don’t understand the hype. These must be the worst in ears I tried ever, and I drove them with Ifi xdsd, just terrible.
So is there anyone with some thoughts on S8F, what can I expect in lows and highs?

Watch BGGAR’s review about the Audiosense T800. It might change your mind. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esHu1NrYokg

2 Likes

I am also eyeballing the T800 :frowning: maybe they will still be around/very good when I get some cash together.

@Felix
I didnt mention T800 at all. Of course I’m aware of that model I saw the review and read some as well. T800 seems like it should be a nice pair and cheaper. But I’d rather buy Fearless model, by now well established company than model from Audiosense being fairly new to the game. I’m not denying what T800 potentially is, I’m just saying I will trust Fearless a bit more.

Hey Progdvd, did you buy the S8F? I just ordered a pair last night in one of the custom colors. So excited to get these, going to be a long wait!

1 Like

They’ll probably be my next iem purchase in the standard colour but i’m waiting on the Shuoer EJ07 review before I pull the trigger ???
Reckon you’ll love 'em :+1:

Yes! That EJ07 looks awesome but too much cash without some reviews. Going to be an interesting couple of months with all of the new goodies coming out. Also waiting for news regarding the new Fearless hybrid with DD that BGGR mentioned on Patreon.

1 Like

Indeed…Come on BGGAR lol…

1 Like

I’ve been waiting on ANYBODY to talk about the S8F as well… Still haven’t heard… I’m getting the itch to grab something but I want it to be an upgrade or a completely different sound from the FH7s … Not sure if the Tapes are different enough from the P1s to grab them… :weary: These S8Fs are really intriguing though!

2 Likes

Hey buddy you got them through yet?

Edited…PS what colour faceplate and cavity did you go for?

Nope, not shipped yet :-/… Ordered the “Wood” series SM17 color. Been anxiously waiting for that email saying they are shipped, been twelve days since ordered.

Forgot to add that I ordered the puppies in the B15 as suggested by dude I spoke with at Linsoul.

1 Like

Cool choice :+1:

I emailed Linsoul UK about turn around and this was their reply…

Dear MR,
Thanks for you email and we are glad to know you want our S8 freedom earphone, and it usually takes around 7-15 days for the earphone to be producted, and 7-10business days for arrival after it is shipped.

So I guess taking that with a pinch of salt 3-4 weeks?..so I might just go with the stock colour? :grimacing:

1 Like

Yep, I knew I’d pay a price for custom… Work is crazy busy so working a lot anyway; time is moving along quickly. Will be here soon (I keep telling myself).

1 Like

Yes, I’m enjoying them for quite a while now. To be honest I think I found my endgame iems. For the price of 500+ euros they are insanely good. S8F is my first pair in this price range (previously owned up to 200€) and they tick all boxes. Being all BA iem bass is great (basshead here), detail in the upper range spot on, even though I added a couple of DB in treble are and perfect.
As said for the price they are my TOTL, not willing to spend 1k+ for maybe better experience… I’d rather play with EQ if needed.

3 Likes

Your set looks great and thank you for sharing your experience with them! I am patiently waiting for mine to arrive.

They look awesome :+1: but here’s the thing I like my treble and I don’t eq so maybe the FH7’s would suit me better?
Also I’m not prepared to pay $1k+ for an iem so it’s decision decision time :grimacing:

Yes, FH7 and T800 both tickles my imagination. Supposed both have hotter treble than S8F. But I haven’t heard any of them so I can’t really tell.

I really like my P1 (a keeper) i’m looking for another iem with a slightly fuller bass response and wider sound stage while not sacrificing the mid detail and treble performance :+1:

1 Like

I believe this is why BGGR Chris suggested I wait before buying the Fearless Roland’s. He said Fearless is working on a hybrid that may be closer to a P1 sound (with bass) and not cost $1k? That’s how I took his response when I asked. I bought the S8F hoping for something close to what Progdvd describes while I wait to see what Fearless gives us… We’ll see (I am really excited now!).

I think he might have been referring to the Shuoer EJ07?