đŸ”¶ Audioquest NightHawk

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/39L8OoAeybs9aCVHaNiIf8?si=mHUlSNl_ThuQvUExe57aew

I’m getting in Nighthawk gang soon. :grin:

10 Likes

Looking to buy a set of Nighthawks if anyone’s got one or know of any for sale let me know.

4 Likes

probs best to post that here

Good point, can’t hurt to drop it here too I guess.

2 Likes

Same. I have been on the look out for the nighthawks for a while now too @-@

2 Likes

I mean if you squint I suppose you can make the Stax look like Nighthawks?

1 Like

ummm
wat?

it was a link to the thread. Lol. Not sure why the stax comment popped up

nice cover
 LoL! :wink:

1 Like

Finally found a pair of carbons for $250 basically brand new.

15 Likes

Nice man! Welcome to the gang

1 Like

That’s a steal! Great job finding that price! I hope you enjoy them!

1 Like

Tadaaa!

11 Likes

Is here. Couldn’t be happier. Got it used for less than $200
Now I know why they are so in demand. Glad to join the nighthawk gang.

11 Likes

nice, im jealous lol
whered you snag that price?

Okay, tell me if anyone has had a similar experience with these. I’ve been listening for several days now and I love everything about them but something that has shocked me is the imaging and soundstage depth. I play alot of competitive fps games like cs go/ valorant etc. and I typically use the dt 990s. However, when comparing footstep and gun shot placement between the 990 and nighthawk it is immediately apparent how much better the nighthawks depth is. I can tell exactly where they are and how far away they are. Even with the huge bass boost that hurts it a little in this regard I find myself much more able to pinpoint sounds exact location when compared to the 990. Curious if anyone else feels this way.

6 Likes

hmm? oh, yeah no nighthawk can crush 990s in terms of depth of the sound least imo. 990s do have the better imaging and soundstage though the two from my experience can actually go neck in neck while you stand to gain advantages from treble brightness causing some sounds to be more apparent they share the bass issue but also share fantastic placements in competitive gaming.

It’s one of the reasons when someone tells me they have a treble sensitivity in person I will hand them my nighthawks or tygrs as I feel they are fantastic alternatives to the DT 880 or DT 990 just so they can see for themselves

Got it while browsing through some local preloved online store.
Couldn’t miss that chance when I saw it. Dont even care about trying or any audition
 hehe.

2 Likes

May be or may be not all that important but as Joshua Valour said " best gaming headphone period!!!"