Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

@hawaiibadboy I love Mele, but when listening to classical, metal, jazz and such I would love something with less bass and more mids. Do any of your new collabs fit the bill?

1 Like

When you register to Discord, phone is needed yes, same as some other platforms. However it is a super safe one.

1 Like

Isn’t DD-Audio Linsoul?

1 Like

Most polite bass of the collabs.
The others including a tri brid are warm or tilt warm

6 Likes

Looking forward to Yume-Midnight vs OH10 fist fight. How does the new one compare to the cult classic Oh10.
200w

2 Likes

Midnight>>>DAWN>DUSK>>FHE>>>>ZEX PRO

Midnight is a beast for $200 Easily my personal fave of what he has done.

OH10 has harder slam. In all other ways the Midnight

I hate to be a simp but saying anything else just hurts my cred. It’s really good

17 Likes

Damn, that‘s high praise. Looking forward to your review!

3 Likes

Dem… Gonna wait for the full review. Thanks for the take bruv.

2 Likes

Yume over OH10?

When will be available?

1 Like

I gotta put em head to head. So far OH10 only wins on slam.

@xinlisupreme I sent back to China and is there now at airport so KZ should have it in 1 or 2 days then they copy and send back express and i confirm it is same then KZ does what they do…move fast.

6 Likes

It graphs a lot like one of your faves.

3 Likes

These don’t sound the same but the fundamental freq’s are tuned same as my personal #1

3 Likes

Not the case. I have registered discord quite some time ago, and never needed to give them my phone.
I assume its some sort of a setting for the channel that @hawaiibadboy put in place, as i never had that popup before.

1 Like

Or “quite some ago” means Discord could easily have changed procedures as they’ve grown.

3 Likes

Could be, but now i see im in the channel. So discord must have changed their policy back for my sake :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Crinacle set up my Discord. I never really set up much. Glad you got in :+1:

3 Likes

giphy (10)

20 Likes

Will it be available in any nicer looking color?

3 Likes

Would undermine the kinda lava brand a bit i would guess :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes