Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

Anything is possible. Could be a defective or very poor IEM.

Edited. Pointless

6 Likes

Still computing the “Marvin Gaye” comment from someone, and why it has likes instead of someone calling it out and saying “Wait what’s wrong with you and what’s that got to do with the debate?”

Disqualifying someone’s opinion based on their music tastes is a worthless diversion in an argument, but to take issue with a track by Marvin? I’m just sad that made sense to somebody. He left us with gold. Influenced many, and not just musically.

2 Likes

That really kinda left me puzzled. Thought it was a joke?

Marvin Gaye …? That’s funny?

4 Likes

Though I fully agree that it’s bullshit to try and diss someone for their musiclibrary, I’d skip the video if you don’t think the set is worth a video. They are probably going to say that you’re mad about the guy talking about Marvin Gaye and that that influenced your review anyway. Maybe better to do a video about hypes and graphs and take the GK10 as an example? Educating the fools who buy into the hype (like me) instead of starting a fight with people who are not going to change because they have alternative motives anyway.

(Unless the set is actually good enough or so bad that it does deserve a vid, in that case ignore me).

5 Likes

Yeah, discovered them on Apple Music, love them.

Which iem is this?

His own model :slight_smile:

$49.99
Is the price

7 Likes

But does it sound like the bird and comes with a 2k cable??

Jokes aside, Im seeing this set ending in up beeing veeeeery controversial. Ill get one and some popcorn, then head to headfi :joy:

Tell me about the cable! :grinning:

Will there be a 2.5mm option available?

Otherwise I can take advantage of Aliexpress promotion and get myself a XINHS graphene cable ordered so that I can get it by the same time of your iem. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not sure if cable I got is final. I’ll take a pic tomorrow in daylight :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re killing me. :slight_smile:

Regarding the cable I saw it is a 0.78 2-pin connector but the corners of the insertion on the iem are rounded. Does it work fine with cables that have a rectangular shaped 0.78mm 2-pin or does it need to have its corners rounded to work out?

That’s a typical one meant to recess on left and a flush 2 pin on right

5 Likes

Thanks a lot, Chris!!!

1 Like

Thanks for asking :pray:

1 Like

Looking forward to the release and the impressions for it, gotta be really cool to be able to release your first set.

Do you think you’ll be ranking them?

2 Likes

Definitely. I tuned it :sweat_smile:
I have to.

5 Likes

Was waiting to get a single DD on my colection without breaking (more) the bank. When will it be available? 1 or 2 months? Hypeeee

That white backplate looks absolutely stunning. I was going to stop buying things for a while, but Imma need to get that one if the reviews are good.

2 Likes