Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

This week…pretty sure.
Thanks BTW :fist:

5 Likes

Yeah Peacock makes some stunning backplates

Peacock Audio?

Yeah, they made the backplates.

1 Like

Nice, they sure knows how to make beautiful iems.

Curious about the graph though.

1 Like

50 bucks is a steal for an IEM tuned by you! Looks beautiful as well. Congratulations.

4 Likes

Yeah I still have the P1…what a looker

Graph is BLON 03 with tiny bit more sub bass, tiny bit less mid bass and a more gradual gain.
It was tuned to be what I thought BLON 03II was supposed to be

6 Likes

1 Like

It sure is.

2 Likes

Well, that sounds epic.

5 Likes

@hawaiibadboy Geek Wold Discussion - GK10 | Page 8 | Headphone Reviews and Discussion - Head-Fi.org

I thought the “$50” was a joke because of the GK10 pricing. Also I had no idea Chris was working on a set. This is an insta-buy, what incredible looks/build, coupled with tuning by an experienced ear! I’m pumped!

Edit: I forgot to add how excited the “single DD” makes me.

3 Likes

Even more stocked now since i’ve never heard the bloon-03. Cant wait :slight_smile:

1 Like

Then I suggest you order a pair of blon’s with them (I know I will, I was looking for an excuse to get another pair lol).

2 Likes

Nah, I got no prob with music lovers enjoying gear. I was irked by shade on my library
(Yeah…I do love Marvin Gaye :brown_heart:)
I hope to get a replacement unit. I bought mine and have never tried Penon return policy.

Thanks BTW.
I always wanted to slght tweak the 03 and got frustratd with all the followups to 03.

Do it myself

7 Likes

Yeah epic and it should rumble with a bit more sub behind the mid. My target is part 03, part Lokahi so definitely looking forward to it.

4 Likes

Sorry to ask but did you measure the left earpiece as well? I wonder if there’s big channel imbalance like some people were reporting :stuck_out_tongue:

Same.

3 Likes

LOL :joy:

Thanks for the graph.

1 Like

What’s the mic? I thought people were using miniDSP’s EARS for graphing. I had no idea this thing existed you’re using.

Is there a place to buy accessories to clip in the IEM like that? If, for example, I was using other mics?