Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

I wouldn’t leave that much sitting in a paypal account. Too many horror stories of frozen accounts…

1 Like

They sent (in Japanese) a very odd implied threat that if the money was not removed i could be in jeopardy of forfeit.
What? :thinking:

How can you take my money?
I told my Japanese Fiance to tell them to get fu*ked but she got another warning when i had not moved it.
I finally did.
That was weird though. I need to read their T.O.S and find another way to wash my money :innocent:

3 Likes

I can give you my PayPal address if you need help :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Yeah, first people that come to mind to secure money with them would be audiophiles in this thread.

Still wouldnt buy the bird :upside_down_face:

If I had 20k atm i’d get:

Mest Mk2
Z1r
Qv anole x or whatever is called
U12T
Susvara
Couple other stuff for shits and giggles
Source gear
Speakers
Vinyl stuff
A pizza

And I just realized I couldnt do that with 20k LOL

1 Like

Can’t forget the pizza

6 Likes

Should have been on the top of the list, now that I realize it…

3 Likes

Just one Chifi planar so far imo, but need desktop amp level of power, bass boost of some kind and a Tin P1.

Maybe 7HZ Timeless have cracked it… My hopes of Goldplanar GL12 though have been dashed.

Didn’t you used to bash the shit out of Zeos and DMS? Now your posting on their website :joy:.

I think he still does :rofl:

This is just the most reasonable audio community on the web…
And I dont think they (zeos and dms) care that much about the forum tbh.

7 Likes

Lol agreed

It is.
Not having Sponsors
Not having Modz that like to play net Godz
Make this the best place to get straight info about audio gear without the B.S.

10 Likes

I feel pretty free to be able to say what ever I want about audio products here without being censured. Except when other members don’t like my opinions. 1st amendment! HIFI Guides is a great community.

5 Likes

I am actually kinda shocked and impressed by this forum. I have seen and been a part of forums on subjects with far less strong opinions then audio gear tends to have and this form is really civil and respectful (well for the internet).

7 Likes

Most folks are civil and respectful. I ignore the couple that seem like assholes.

4 Likes

This is how I generally live my life. I have too little time to humor assholes.

BTW, you got me addicted to Big Boi

4 Likes

Good rule of thumb to mentally marginize the assholes :muscle:

Big Boi and Andre 3000 as the group Outkast released a few all time classics

Stankonia
ATLiens

and a clever double CD where each member did a solo project but pinned em together as 1 of 2 CD’s on a double CD

Outkast-speakerboxx-lovebelow

7 Likes

I will have to add that to my list. Finding new music is my favorite part of this forum by far.

Also it took me way too long to realize that Hatsune Miku was the female voice track on Kill Jill. And now that I know that distinctive not quite human quality is so obvious.

2 Likes

Something else that helps with having a pleasant experience around here is remembering that you can mute threads. :stuck_out_tongue:

There are a couple touchy topics, but yeah, in general this community has been really fantastic. I’ve been recommended so much great music and I have a great audio setup that I’m really happy with thanks to recs from forum friends.

2 Likes

If i could not punch folks in the street legally …I think I’d lose my damn mind.
This guy used to train at Krazy Bee with “Kid” Yamamoto (R.I.P)

No head kicks though. Not trying to re-do my CIEM’s

3 Likes