Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

I really wish there would be some IEM tour in Europe like they’re doing it in USA, so people could try and hear sets from different price points

2 Likes

Ready to engage. Only reason I got the black one, else I’d have gone gold :slight_smile:

3 Likes

For sure… Everything I bought was blind (as blind as reading forums/reviews and watching videos can be)

Canjam London UK is happening this autumn :+1:

In autumn our dictator (Orban is his idol) will probably lock us down again, they’re already threatening that people should come back from vacation

Just had the time to see the whole video. Congratz again. Loved the Outro part more than the rest. This excites me even more now :slight_smile: What a steal

1 Like

@hawaiibadboy

I hate to ask about this, since I’ll be totally fine just buying it anyway, but are there review units being sent out to reviewers? I hadn’t received an email from them.

I enjoyed the outro as well, it does explain the styling.

1 Like

Guess Linsoul isn’t very happy about it, since they won’t get large mark-up fees. They will get mad when they see the sales numbers rising lol

Doubt it, if anything this is a great chance gift. There will probably be more first time Linsoul customers then if it was a higher price. As long as Linsoul does a good job with the shipping they may make a bunch of repeat customers.

Mele purchased and wending its way to the UK. Just a waiting game
now.

4 Likes

Anybody purchase from Linsoul lately? What was your delivery lead time? U.S

Hey Chris congrats!! :slight_smile:

Do you know which tips Mele comes with?
(I’m still watching the video)

Cheers

Just watched the end of the video, I wonder if these will be discontinued before too long if they were produced with a $150 tag in mind but sell for $50 – the standard instead of fancy cable isn’t making up the $100 more they picked the materials for. I wonder if they’ll honor their commitment to please fans, and keep up interest in their store and future projects, but can only sell so many if these, possibly at a loss or barely breaking even?

100% speculative but makes me wonder if it’s worth getting a spare, and if these will be referred to in future years’ discussions as the legendary pair that “could be bought for $50 originally” but by my then only circulate used as a prized $100+ rarity. I wonder which face plate will be more sought after then. Mind you if I do get a spare and this is what happens, I don’t think I’d sell it.

2 Likes

My thoughts exactly. If I love them, ill get the goldens later.

1 Like

Ditto! But it may be two sets of blacks for me.

1 Like

Buy one of each color so you can use one of each color for L/R lol.

5 Likes

Haha! I remember doing this with anodized skateboard trucks back in the day, one red one blue.

2 Likes

Thats freaking genious, not even kidding.

1 Like

1 Like