Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

I can even top it up.

4 cores xinhs custom, 2gold and 2 Black, L and R

God, Im a freak

3 Likes

Might not be a good idea if they are using different wires, differing resistance will cause channel imbalance.

1 Like

True, damn. 2bad

1 Like

(but nothing is stopping you from getting a cable and then repainting it yourself lol.)

Ill get penon totem.

:rofl:

2 Likes

I would recommend acrylic paint for super sweet vocals, but oil paint would really tighten up the bass… it’s your call!

6 Likes

Is that before or after 20 days in mineral oil and 200 hours burn in :wink:

2 Likes

Why are people forgetting the snake blood it is the most important part of the oil bath.

1 Like

You let me down. Already told you all that the secret is Kate Beckinsale’s sweat.

2 Likes

Totem?

Nah, thats lo-fi. Get the Penon Storm instead, only at 1200 usd.

2 Likes

Bet that will make 10usd buds sing

2 Likes

Congratulations Chris on the release of your IEM. I hope it goes great.

I ordered a set and went with the no taxes delivery.

2 Likes

You and me bro!

1 Like

Waking up, making coffee, ordering Mele, reading the tons of messages on the thread. Now I can watch the video and curse shipping for not teleporting home for the next few days.

2 Likes

Bought a set earlier tonight, excited to listen to the new Foo Fighters album through them. Waffled on the black vs. yellow for an hour but went for the yellow for some flash :sweat_smile:

Congrats @hawaiibadboy on launching these, greatly enjoyed your video on YouTube as well.

2 Likes

Thank you everyone!!

12 Likes

Calling couriers: “Mele when :rage::rofl:

Chris, check my pm!

Wtf… Now mele is on pre-order status

“Processing Time before shipping: Orders placed from 12pm, 20th Aug onwards (GMT+8), may take up to 14 days avg.”

And on their discord

“And as stated on our blog post, the Mele units will be delivered to us in batches. Grab yours soon because there is already a queue~ Have a lovely weekend ahead. Cheers, Linsoul Team”

Just hope i didnt pay express for nothing :frowning:

They sold 500 pretty fast… I think that is for later orders. The 2nd batch was already being made as of last week. :call_me_hand:
Thank to everyone BTW.
:pray:

5 Likes

Yeah, 500 is a low number for a 50Usd IEM tuned by a well-known reviewer.

Let’s hope they get the next batch soon and they can dispatch the first orders asap, so people get to see some first impressions very soon :slight_smile:

1 Like