Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

Yeah, the 12am-12pm window was the 1st batch and after that is next however this was expected so the actual impact may not be felt. Lillian is smart. Glad she sold some Jelly cables because the margins on this were not what was planned originally. If folks want the cable, good for them,her and me.
Everybody happy. TBH…the stock cable is fine but I don’t need much besides a good connect.
I pimp up with after market cables just cuz I wanna spend more on a set I love.

This is 100%. I usually don’t even the stock cables of the of the box. I also give 1 spin on stock tips but then change them to my favourites. As I said before, I’d love to see IEM sets coming without bullshit packaging option, like no cable, tips, cleaner, case, etc. and cut some bucks. I end up replacing anyway if I love the set.

I never used Linsoul. How fast do you think they will ship the first batch? Today?

on one video you attached a small drawing of the cabling inside the IEM with “Where is your god now?”
Somehow this has been something that is stuck in my memory since. Did not stop me from buying cable, but at least I remember that!

2 Likes

Untitled

Classic. I do not recall who whipped that up?
50 cents is being generous, that is pennies actually

12 Likes

LOL, I’ve never seen this. What in the hell, guess I’m gonna piss some people with it, now :slight_smile:

1 Like

E-fucking-xactly

1 Like

It’s 3:30am in the 305 and I’m still up enjoying what has been an epic day in the audio community… Congratulations Chris… It’s well earned and deserved…
BGGAR whole lotta gang gang!

3 Likes

" The current demand is much more than we expected. Thus, for orders placed after 12pm, 20th Aug (GMT+8) , it may take up to 14 days for us to process and ship out the orders. Orders that have fallen “out of queue” may have to wait too. This is an estimate that we provide and we seek your understanding in advance.

For those earlier orders , shipment will start from next Monday .

All orders will be shipped out sequentially and a shipping notification e-mail will be sent to you once processed.

We are receiving the units in batches, and we will do our best to arrange the shipment of your parcel as soon as possible.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Cheers,
Linsoul Team"

Guess I was right, only start on monday. So first people to get them might be later next week. Oh man, sounds like an eternity :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My man 50 grand!
You been round since way back!!
Thanks for the support.
808 to the 305 much love bruh :hibiscus: :fist:

1 Like

That was before the big ‘inflation’

FIXED

cable time

8 Likes

how did you get dark mode for your linsoul webpage?

That’s the order number confirmation receipt that Linsoul sent me to my email once i purchased on the page.

2 Likes

oh lmao, my bad then. would be nice if they had the option to go dark

1 Like

Yea I ordered via my local linsoul distributor, told me there will be a delay and he’s not able to provide me with estimated delivery date yet.

1 Like

I just found out about this product.

Three… Dimensionality… Enhancer. in a bottle, as if it was extract of Snakeoil.

Is it a joke, or I am missing something known? I imagine myself coating my 0.78 2 pins with that to get 3d sound.
Always willing to learn if someone knows!

7 Likes

Snake oil at it finest

7 Likes

That must be a bottle of some synthetic drug, that gets you high on contact while youre applying to the connectors. So now the “three dimensional enhancer” claim makes sense :).

4 Likes

NPS-12603ml_500x

Liquid crack.

5 Likes

LOL, cant help but think of this scene in that regard :slight_smile:

4 Likes

2 Likes