Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

We have a saying in French : la critique est aisée, l’art est difficile.
Those words are so old they shouldn’t need much translating to English (although critique here is employed more in the sense of criticism).

Big congratulations on the release of your IEM, that’s bold. However good or bad a reception your set will receive, you are above because you put your name on your very own piece of “art”.

I do hope it will be great for metal though :wink:

6 Likes

Thanks. Criticism is indeed easy.
So easy I usually skip vids that will be full of it. Let others find the joy that I for some reason cannot.

Metallica is great and Iron Maiden but that’s the only Classic Metal I tried on Mele

6 Likes

@11_Clouds

I am considering em.
I wonder why Jude is lining up 1 set at 80dB and next at 500Hz
Any reason he does this instead of lining up the comparison on same freq band (ex: 1000Khz)

Video set to play at graphs

3 Likes

I think they are definitely worth a review, and with your experience we will get a better compare than others imo, and you have the Susvara. Plus you don’t have a high end closed back do you? I love how they look for some reason as well, go for it dude…

1 Like

Here ya go…

7 Likes

Just bought Mele through Amazon in the US. Won’t arrive for awhile, but at least it’s ordered. :metal:

2 Likes

That’s Awesome Chris! Think I even got in the second batch … Oh well.

1 Like

Thanks for support!!
Mahalo Bro :hibiscus: :call_me_hand:

1 Like

7Hz Timeless Frequency graph

13 Likes

I don’t really like the looks, but the graph is promising.

1 Like

Graph looks almost flawless? It’s a planar too which makes this even more exciting, they’re usually tuned to f*ck.

4 Likes

Wow, first pure planar that graphs ok. This will be interesting

2 Likes

Yup, this was a pleasant surprise after all the f""cked up planar IEM graphs I have seen

@nymz Am about to give alisten to it in a few minutes. Give it a 1st run through my playlist and see how she does :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

Just that huge iem shell is a little concerning…
I know they had to fit a 14mm square driver in, but it just looks uncomfortable :rofl:

1 Like

I’m gonna go against the tide here and say I really dig this look. But they must look very very strange outside and in your ears lol

3 Likes

Wow. If you order “Mele” from AliExpress, the estimated delivery is October 6th :dizzy_face:

1 Like

There’s a 15 day queue + ali shipping. Probably will be sooner, but no one knows at this moment.

First batch was 500 units and got taken in the first 12h hours (during night) lol

2 Likes

Helmsdeep-siege2

Linsoul…

mother-of-god

7 Likes

I am impressed! Еnjoy…

1 Like

Ali shipping to Singapore takes usually less than 2 weeks, so this is more than 15 days queue. More like a month long queue bro!!! Very impressive.

And likely I have ordered within 2 hours after the launch. I may receive it next week if they send it on time though.

2 Likes