Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

Yeah, I did the same, ordered on the first 15mins. Now I’m trying to talk to linsoul just to add some stuff to that order. Forgot to add Blon-03 to it. Wanna get some stuff to compare it to, will only have MH755 and FH3, to which I don’t think they are fair comparitions.

Yeah, when it was listed on Ali it was already a pre-order. :tired_face:

My inner addicted buyer bought it ASAP from Linsoul website with DHL shipping, lol… Hope they get shipped tomorrow. Usually DHL is 2 days from china to my hands, lets see :slight_smile:

Just trying to get hold of Deng so I can add that Blon to it. I also know zero about timbre, and since Blon 03 is a great timbre check, I need that one my collection.

6 Likes

OK, that’s got my interest.
Hopefully it’s good enough to warrant a full review.

1 Like

Good news, they could arrange a Blon for me inside the package. Judging by the rush, my order might be getting processed. If so, I might have Mele here by wednesday or so,if everything goes as normal. Im also getting the old classic Mh755 today :slight_smile:

HBB how’s that 7hz?

Update: Deng confirmed me im on the first batch and first batch is being processed atm. She cant garantee me mine is processed today, even tho I was one of the firsts, since there was a lot of sales. Cant wait :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Glad they are under an avalanche

Glad you are going to not be waiting till October too :slight_smile:

Am doing a vid tonight with 7Hz in it :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Nice, cant wait, that 7hz looks promissing. Yeah, I kinda had a feeling this could happen, so I tried to rush my order and paid for dhl. I never used linsoul before, but I gotta say Deng is awsome with their CS, well done.

Now, forget Mele or anything else, just got a notification my GK10 is getting delivered today. Dont need anything else, right? Too bad I dont have a Mest to compare it to.

Might as well get a lottery ticket, rofl.

Oh boy, some people will be pissed. Im just glad I didnt pay for it.

5 Likes

7Hz is kind of a beast.

6 Likes

Added to cart :joy:

Got a notification that my Blons are processed and a DHL tracking, so Mele should be ready to go as well. Oh boy

2 Likes

Enjoy that music!!! :hibiscus: :raised_hands:

6 Likes

In a good way?

Yup, it’s a pretty damn good set. Best of the chi fi planars that I have :call_me_hand:

10 Likes

Damn, a well tuned planar iem for the first time?

5 Likes

The low end is near perfection. The treble is crystal clear which would be too intense but it’s not too exagerated in scale relative to mids so…it sounds quite nice with my library :raised_hands:

7 Likes

What kind of music do you think is most suitable?

I’m mostly using Rock and Hip Hop

1 Like

You had my curiosity but now you have my attention :grin:

2 Likes

FYI…

6 Likes

6 Likes

Every company is using 4PX now? Same with shenzhenaudio i think (altho shenzhenaudio logic is the weirdest of them all, change DHL to 4PX charge the same xD)

1 Like