Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

Hopefully not because every package I got delivered by 4PX took at least 2 months to receive it

Yea i have bad experience with 4PX as well

What’s the detail resolution like…S8F levels?
These just might be my Unicorn set!

Do you have a graph for the FH3 and if so, can you throw it up on your squig-thingy? Found myself missing it and since you did review it I figured maybe you just forgot to upload it.

My Mele should be sent out, though I (regretfully now) chose the snail-delivery so it’ll probably take 2-3 weeks before it arrives :expressionless:.

@nymz Hope you’re going to review it thorougly the rest of us that ordered Mele gonna wait a while for it :roll_eyes:

MY BOY HBB’S PEARL IS COMING

Me, reviewing? Looool that will be funny, but i’ll do my best. Im ready for it

7 Likes

So in another news I just received mh755 and GK10.

OOTB they are both… Very good?? for their price.

Guess I lucked out on GK10 lotery huh? It has more treble than bass, what in the hell… Build Quality is the worst i’ve ever seen, for sure.

Mh755 are getting mmcx moded, for sure. What a gem

6 Likes

If you don’t get bloated bass you lucked out for sure :+1:

I looked for a pearl gif then remembered I found my own while snorkeling :fire:

14 Likes

Everytime you post the golden one, my wallet cries.

2 Likes

Mine shipped and I have DHL confirmation. Let’s go!

3 Likes

Same bro. ETA is friday, but they usually arrive 1 or 2 days before

4 Likes

My order has shipped. It’s with YunExpress, which was the slow option.

3 Likes

My will ship God knows when. Lol. Gonna just leave and let it surprise me when it arrives. In the meantime gonna wait and chillin Gary Clark Jr.

2 Likes

As far as i understand, 4px is a logistics company. In the end your package ends up with a postal carrier, like HK post, SG post, NL Post, DHL, FEDEX etc. Which one will it be, probably depends on your location and value of the package. If you paid for DHL, youre most probably to get a dhl tracking number when its sent out, should end with DE. Though you should know that besides DHL Express, there is a slow DHL option(name escapes me atm) which takes similar time as nl/sg/hk air mail to deliver. If its not stated as express, it might be what youre getting.

Same. I’ll be taking my studio photos of the unboxing and doing my best to make them look sick and will post when they arrive.

5 Likes

Same, gonna. Did you got black or gold?

Guess we not getting gold pics

Black all the way! Black is my favorite color. And I know… It’s not a color… Whatever. Black rules period. And I am white. I guess I’m not racist. :wink:

5 Likes

I am going to guess since I have not gotten a shipping email yet, mine might have been too late for the first batch… oh well. They will arrive when they arrive.

me neither - I need to stop checking every 5 minutes. Slightly concerned about what the sentence in Linsoul’s update on orders actually means though:

“Orders that have fallen “out of queue” may have to wait too.”

That could apply to any order. Ah well, just have to live vicariously through photos and impressions from @nymz and @Resolution I guess.

2 Likes