Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

I think @hawaiibadboy has us both beat. lol

4 Likes

@hawaiibadboy will be eating wagyu beef, looking like the Godfather

3 Likes

@Resolution man Friday for you? I canā€™t stand this wait, LBBS just passed customs, grrrr

2 Likes

Lol same for me, LBBS been stuck in customs since Aug 16th.

Oh damn really?? Ugh Iā€™m sorry, I always worry about getting held up

Mine cleared customs pretty fast but my LBBS got lost 30 miles away from my house insteadā€¦ for like 4 or 5 days. They found it and I finally got it yesterday.

2 Likes

Itā€™s the weirdest thing; Iā€™ve never had a holdup in customs for any headphone or IEM (even speakers!), but itā€™s just been sitting since the 16th and I keep refreshing tracking like a madman. I didnā€™t even care when I ordered them because I was supposed to be away on work, but now Iā€™m just sitting here with sweating palms.
@TkSilver That sounds pretty goofy, too. At least itā€™s moving again!

2 Likes

Hopefully you get them soon.

1 Like

Ya Iā€™m at the madman stage with the refreshing, Iā€™m not meant for over seas purchases lol. But I do hope you hear something soon.

1 Like

Maybe, but I always get packages before the estimated day. Weā€™ll see. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Same. Mine says friday but will be delivered today :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Sounds like being in Japan. They deliver on Sunday over here. Going to miss that back in Hawaii :grimacing:

3 Likes

Portugal delivers sound nothing like japan, trust me :joy: gotta admit, when itā€™s fast, itā€™s fast. When you get any custom problem, well, RIP for a month.

You moving back to hawaii? Youā€™ll get less access to local stuff :frowning:

Just got a sms from dhl telling me it passed customs. The plot thickens!

1 Like

Not really audiophile, but still!
I have been looking for something I wear while sleeping. Stuff like the Bose sleeping buds were not super comfortable and lot of tech issues with the 2 generations.

This one seems promising, super small and comfortable. You can play your own music or Youtube, so it is a big perk to me.

However if you graph them, you might experience sadness.

1 Like
10 Likes

Is it safe to assume itā€™s going to be tier A?

Yes.
Out of the box it is the best planar i have ever heard including Audeze which needed iOS and a Ciper cable and was still weak in tonality. This is plug and play.

5 Likes

Awesome, thanks! I might pull the trigger, Iā€™m a sucker for planars

2 Likes

Is it similar to the Hifiman Sundara? I tried it and it sound very different (better) than the Tin Hifi P1. So if the Timeless is more like the Sundara, that is quite interesting.

1 Like

Iā€™d have to take a listen. :call_me_hand:

4 Likes