Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

Watching kids sing a Grateful Dead song is just…fucking epic.
Jerry Garcia would dig it

I learned something I never new…
I knew:

Reach out your hand if your cup be empty
If your cup is full may it be again
Let it be known there is a fountain
That was not made by the hands of men

was a nod to 23rd Psalm

I did NOT know:

Ripple in still water
When there is no pebble tossed
Nor wind to blow

The chorus is Haiku.

Hunter certainly seems to think he was firing on all cylinders for the song. When asked by Rolling Stone earlier this year to name a certain lyric of which he was particularly proud, he responded, “Let it be known there is a fountain/ That was not made by the hands of men,” a line from “Ripple.” “That’s pretty much my favorite line I ever wrote, that’s ever popped into my head. And I believe it, you know?”

Never stop learning.
My Japanese student once asked if i knew any Haiku?
I laughed…no.
Actually…I know one :star:

4 Likes

8 Likes

That is the Blon BL-Max I think?

7 Likes

Chi-fi man. You didnt even got the last one yet in the mail, there’s another one out :joy:

I like that I can fix my hair with that one, no use for mirrors :joy:

3 Likes

Here’s hoping for some bass monsters🤞

3 Likes

Mele Unboxing

Guess I was first, huh?

Mele comes in a very small and simple packaging (which I don’t really care, to be honest). Everything that matters comes into the Tripowin carry case, which is a very nice touch for the price. Cable is very thin, but I don’t care about that. Come with some other size tips as well.

They are smaller than they seem on first pictures. Will post first impressions very soon.

23 Likes

9 Likes

damn-ice-cube

1 Like

Get the fuck out of here. There’s no way this set is 49,99$. Are you paying the other 100$ on your our behalf?

12 Likes

1st reply in history to the set built on my library.
Think I’m gonna get choked up.

YES!!! FUCK YES!!!

16 Likes

Can’t wait for mine but it seems that AliExpress orders are not priority for Linsoul as I ordered mine before the 12pm, Aug 20 and it didn’t get any update until now. In fact I was the first order at AliExpress I suppose.

Anyway, do you have any Spinfits around? Which ones fit them? I’d like to know the width of the nozzle if that is possible to you? Do you have the measurements for the nozzle, @hawaiibadboy ? Thanks!

I’ll try SF in a bit. Gotta say first track I tested with the sound was nice, bit veiled, okayish bass…

As you guessed, no seal. As soon I switched to Final E I got up and started dancin. FYI, stock tips are too small for me, not sure why. Be ready to tip roll guys :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I was considering the CP360 but this nozzle seems on the large size and I might need a CP155 or something like that… But CP360 stretches and I manage to get them in IEMs it wasn’t supposed to fit. lol

Let me know when you test the Spinfits. I would like to order some during the sales at Aliexpress if I need a bigger size I don’t have around. I’m particularly interested to know if the CP145 and/or the CP360 fit them if you have them around?

1 Like

Did you have to compare it with the S8F…thats like my kryptonite !
Im sold…just placed an order on Amazon…I’ll point my bank manager in your direction for the necessary excuses :laughing:

3 Likes

maaaaaan

10 character

3 Likes

Some quick first impressions since I gotta go back to work. Seems a straight upgrade to Blon-03, but keep in mind it’s first time hearing both.

+Build quality
+Fit and confort
+Layering / Separation
+Coherency
+Timbre
+Sub-bass. Mid bass also good, and no bass bleed.
+Fast and tight, no ‘blur’
+Treble extension
+Treats mids very well.
+Female voices
+Imaging

-Average soundstage
-Eletric guitars solos might be much to some (I like it)

Gotta do some more A/B testing. Pretty sure I prefer it to FH3 for my library, but that’s not saying much since I don’t like FH3. Guess next step is A/Bing with Teas.

19 Likes

You lucky bastard! :smile:

3 Likes

Matched with its cable. Sorry not sorry.

15 Likes

That looks dope

3 Likes

That’s Xinhs graphene cable? Looks sick :heart_eyes: