Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

I guess Cliff was picked because as he aged I think he would of been so refined like fine wine the more time he got to travel play and hear the music change would of made him something entirely crazy.

1 Like

drummer- Luke Holland
bassist- Jereon Paul Theseling
rhythm guitar- Kevin ChartrƩ
solo guitar- Simon Girard
vocals- Andy Thomas

This is a composition for $ 10 trillion :))))))))

2 Likes

Frontman: Freddie ($10) - legend, 100% worth it
Rhythm: Het ($3) - I mean, wtf at $3!?
Bass: Cliff ($3) - again, wtaf at $3!?
Drums: Dave G ($4) - no frills, smashes it live
Lead: EVH ($5)

3 Likes

Just give me Danny Carey for 3$ and Iā€™m done.

3 Likes

Jim Morrison $1
Duane Allman $6
Ginger Baker $1
Richard Wright on keyboards from Pink floyd for $10
JPJ for a $1

Morrison singing over Duaneā€™s slides and Wrightā€™s keyboards would be insane.
I got $6 for Geezer Butler to play on sets with 2 bassists

They would open for my 1st super group. Ginger being in both would cause trouble and fights so infighting and egoā€™s would destroy both bands and it will go down as 2 supergroups down after just one LPā€¦kinda like Blind Faith :slight_smile:

Bassist - JPJ $1 (stealā€¦wtf?)
Lead Guitar - Hendrix $10
Backup Guitar - Neil Young $5
Drums - Baker $1 (stealā€¦wtf?)
Vocals - Robert Plant $8

1 Like

It is likeā€¦ say and think whatever about Metallica, but Hettfield on rythm is a must :laughing:

2 Likes

Neil Peart
Geddy Lee
Alex Lifeson (write in)

Nuff said. Soundtrack of my life since I was 12 years old in 1980.

2 Likes

Yay! She is on the wayy. Canā€™t wait to meet her :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Awwww yeah. Just got my shipment notification.

3 Likes

mr-robot-fuck-yeah

4 Likes

Always nice to see more IEM enjoyers from Slovenia. Živjo Igor!

4 Likes

Yeaaaah boys, get in!!! :sailboat:

Dont forget to drop pics and impressions on the official thread. Canā€™t wait for people to get it!!! (and prove that my ears suck :rofl:)

Živjoooo! :partying_face:

1 Like

Still no Luck on my side :sob:

1 Like

@hawaiibadboy in your video you often talk about pull strings in sweet leaf, how ozzy shouldnā€™t come forward etc. In order to be able to hear and know what is right and what is wrong, I assume you had to listen to these tracks on some reference tuned system.
Would you care to explain or even make a video what is your benchmark and how did you learn to know what is played wrong and what is right?

I think this comes down to a personal preference honed by multiple replays using various sets using those tracksā€¦no one will ever know what went down at the studio but using live performances (attended or recorded) and using your own ears will give you a solid guide as to what ā€œmusicā€ should sound likeā€¦enjoy the music thatā€™s the goal :+1:

4 Likes

Coming back to what instruments sound likeā€¦I saw Arturo Sandoval at Ronnie Scottā€™s in London 25? odd years agoā€¦ had a table maybe 30ā€™ from the stageā€¦man that taught me what trumpet sounds likeā€¦ itā€™s loud and :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Mele is here! Pictures and unboxing commencing.

8 Likes

do it on the Mele thread! So we spamm less (than normal) Chris thread :rofl:

1 Like

This is a comparison I will be looking out forā€¦FD3 vs. Mele