Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

I bet it sounds as much as the price. :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Gold plated.
Diamonds.
Bet that treble pierces even better now and that cuts your ears easier.

Why, Fiio, why?

3 Likes

Well, we told them that it was stupid to put gold in the cable, so they coated the IEM with it instead!

3 Likes

And that despite TRN Gold having sold zero on AlEx .

1 Like

I think this is a cart before the horse thing.

1. Build sell a dumb stupid crazy priced flagship…and it sells and nobody wants a graph and everybody wants a $2000 cable

THEN
2. Offer a nutz gold and or gem studded version for the folks who just got money trees in the backyard.

FiiO skipped crazy step 1 and went to crazy step 2

7 Likes

Yes it could have been (or could it be ?) a limited edition of a new FDX flagship.

Really hope this is it, tbh.

Should be 14th anniversary limited edition FDX.

1 Like

@hawaiibadboy Do you have the Empire Ears Bravado MK2?

because well…

SSR + Bluetack = budget Bravado MK2???

6 Likes

Wow, that’s your mod?

It is from super reviews.

1 Like

No, do not have that EE. Will be buying the new LX Evo though when it drops :fire: :notes:

6 Likes

Wondering if you get same results with SSP…

Yep, you do.

1 Like

Lol, you’re quick :smile:

SSP might then be even better for treble sensitive

Edit: Do you have any of these? If so, have you tried this mod? I hope bass isn’t overblown and muddy

If I remember correctly, the SSR is the one with higher quality. So I assume that it is better after the mod as well.

No I dont have them.

2 Likes

Very tempted to try them with mod but I think I’ll pass… Already have Mele, M2S Pro and LBBS on the way. And potentially Timeless, waiting also for your review since our bass preferences align :smile:

3 Likes

yeah, I also already have this

4 Likes

yes

1 Like

Basshead iem for sure. (and way too much bass for me.)