Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

I found this here. seems to be the official website of fiio netherlands.

6 Likes

Unless it beats Oxygen/Isabellae/Illumination/Zen, not gonna even waste a second looking at it. That’s some pretty bold price tag.

2 Likes

It’ll have a hard time against tribrids.

Is this the normal version or the one with a ‘PRO’ cable is the real question. :wink:

It does say PURE beryllium driver and not merely coated, perhaps that’s where the money went.

2 Likes

Still, bold tag. Pure Bery won’t save it if they keep screwing with tuning. Let’s wait for some reviews :stuck_out_tongue: Can be a beast tho!

2 Likes

Wont save it if the tuning is crap. We see how it goes I guess…

1 Like

Phewww, if that price tag is much more expensive than the Variations, I’ll clearly know what to get.

The pricing seems to itch into Dunu Zen territory a lil bit.

Still curious on the sound though since I like the FD5.

Final A8000 and DUNU LUNA were both fails if sales metrics are the evaluator.
I have not heard a good Pure berry besides BElieve and my 2nd set did not match my 1st set.

3 Likes

Guess who showed up. Thanks chris :rage:

7 Likes

Hahahahahaha dude, you’re European version of @Resolution :joy:
Gotta have 'em all :smile:

2 Likes

Nope, only 6. 1 in, 1 out.

I wish. My pockets are not even close to his.

Guess whos out?

Hint: left. GK10

4 Likes

I just realized the Golden Fiio FDX might wanna go up against the Golden Moondrop Illumination and @hawaiibadboy already reviewed it. Hoping for a ‘Gold Deathmatch’ in the future!

The golden era is finally here! :smile:

3 Likes

The Golden…

7 Likes

Looks like you’ve got the same watch case as me :smirk:

Just received another to put real watches in, lol. This way I can control stock… 6 buds/6 IEMs max.

Next stuff to get out is GK10. Empty spot is for incoming Variations. End-game is only have 3 or 4 and one is Mest, 1 is a single DD, Teas and a random one (full BA, Tribid for fun, planar).

Right spot will never change. Teas > Mest.

4 Likes

That’s a nice collection :slightly_smiling_face:
You sold GK10? Cable from Land is now waiting for new iems?

Not sure if selling it or bashing it with an hammer :man_shrugging: but need space for lokahi now. When I grab Oxygen, might take Blon out.

That cable is attached to mangird Tea, if you zoom in you can see.

IEMS Left to right: GK10 (going out for Lokahi) - MH755 (a classic) - Blon Bl-03 - Mele - Incoming Variations (former TSMR Land spot) - Mangird Tea

Buds Left to right: Yincrow X6 - RY4S Pro 32Ohm - M2S Pro with 150ohm driver - LBBS - Blur 266 MX64 STE - Blur 266 PK32 Higher Mountain Tuning

5 Likes

I do really like mine, although it’s harder to keep it on my desk so I prefer having a smaller dap/iem case to keep my frequently used IEMs to hand

I think I’m a while off endgame now with the p6p coming in since that means I’ll always want totl IEMs in the back of my mind :joy:… Thummim here we come…

1 Like

Read some nasty things about Thummim’s tuning… Hope you enjoy it!

I have a smaller case for DAP + 1 or 2 pairs. I use it when I go out with it. I will also have L&P W2 coming, so portable sources are on fire :fire:

2 Likes