Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

@hawaiibadboy your Blon new vid has a 7hz Video description :robot:

2 Likes

:man_facepalming:

LOL, thanks :raised_hands:

2 Likes

I don’t care how they sound , they look dope as hell, was waiting for you to get these :radio:

1 Like

… or when they call you a troll :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I used to get that a lot from folks that think Rock,Classical and other genre have no info below 200Hz :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

But rolled-off sub-bass and elevated treble is audiophile tuned! How can you elevate the bass, its blasphemy! /s

6 Likes

I love this. Well said. I’m going to think about this and let it soak in. Thanks for sharing.

Hey! I called you a little “trolly”. But for the record I told you never to change and that I like you just the way you are. lol

2 Likes

CCA NRA (1/DD 10mm +1/Magnetostatic 6.8mm)

8 Likes

i’m 2 weeks late, but i had to look this up on google. 'lo and behold, this is what i see in the PS Audio forum.

apologies for the light mode flashbang

3 Likes

NRA VS Tape (original)?

2 Likes

Going to try tonight :raised_hands:

4 Likes

Hi @hawaiibadboy , just want to ask how the fit and comfort was for you with the 7hz timeless?

1 Like

No ppppprob with my fave tips CP100 . stock tips were not doing it for me

5 Likes

That’s great to hear thanks!

1 Like

CP100 seems to the the answer to many IEMs, time to buy them by dozens.

2 Likes

I wonder if the Tin Hifi tuning guy becomes more deaf with each new model? Because T5 and T2 Evo tuning is kinda… questionable.

4 Likes

Ha, probably caused by the crazy treble energy the P2 has ^^

Shotgun manufacturing, make a little of everything and see what sticks. Some do it with driver configs, some with tuning, and some both.

I don’t know how those sound but they look straight up SAVAGE.

2 Likes