Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

“I’m going to pretend that I give a shit about your family and your well-being but really I just want to make sure you don’t trash this product.”

So painfully transparent, such bad taste. The fact that someone could write that and think it was a good idea makes my head hurt.

2 Likes

I got some stuff, (mails) after I took the first pic of my Susvara I won’t even get into.

Crazy stuff.

1 Like

Pardon my frech, but what a shit show. Do people care that much to send hate mails?

I guess people don’t have better stuff to do.

Susvara brought the nasty…
This Moon related comment is just a too concerned fan with a false narrative guiding him.
I’m sure he cares more than the company itself.

I love the Susvara…so the concern I was going to…? I dunno ?
Is odd.
If Empyrean owners sent stuff i might get it :sweat_smile:
Susvara?
C’man.
That’s fucking an amazing set of headphones and it’s obvious. No pad rolling or EQ or bullshit

1 Like

Susvara is that type of headphones I never want to listen, for an obvious reason. Maybe the new Arya.

I bet i’d cry like a baby tho.

1 Like

Can’t decide if this is tacky as f*** or cool.
Wish it weren’t MMCX

I pulled the trigger. I did not wait for reviews.

Gucci style.

Well we have @Rikudou_Goku 's impression and he would rec this for rock/metal genres.

2 Likes

You can browse @Rikudou_Goku first impressions here. If you do rock or metal, you should be ok :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d hide that image, too much order and personal info. Crop it

Yep, crop the order code lol.

:)))) Ок, But I don’t think anything bad will happen :slight_smile:

You underestimate the internet :joy:

1 Like

Porbably yes… :))))))))))))

not really interested, saving up for the Monarch. I just keep checking to see what Thie might roll out next

I don’t have any sets that are good for Rock with a bass bump to the gain region.
Hoping I’m wrong since i bought mine.
Moondrop fans have little to worry but Dunu fans maybe should.

1 Like

“Should”. I’m being nice. I’dnt rec it based on graph.
I ran from that set as soon as I saw that graph. My DD will be oxygen, as expected.

I’m pretty sure you won’t love that set with your library, you might “enjoy” it.
If I had to bet, you might “skip” that video lol

If I like it I’ll do a vid
If I’m lukewarm I’ll do a vid
If I really am puzzled not happy…I’ll probably skip and flip

Wise words to avoid drama and brand politics.

Only thing it’s peaking my curiosity about Dunu is the “incoming” SA6 Pro. I have a soft spot for full BAs