Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

7 Likes

:+1:

3 Likes

Monthly reminder to unclog and clean your ears!

5 Likes

LOLā€¦thanks. Just did.

itā€™s the positive aspect of this hobby, leading to taking care of ears way more than before. That and humidity level.

Thatā€™s true. Its a positive side effect from this hobby. Youā€™ll make sure your ears are clean and healthyā€¦ Plus, we might encounter the occasional stranger that might wanna test out iems weā€™re rockingā€¦ Soā€¦ Yeah. Haha

There are so many personal variables on top of it being a very subjective hobby. Seeing folks tell others they are ā€œwrongā€ or they themselves are right is really dissapointing.

@borneanheadhunter After COVID if I ship or sell IEM I take the tips off and just leave the wrapped ones in the box :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Yes. :raised_hands:
2 ideas are being discussed. 1 is already in process of being created.
Since Mele is so backed up doing anything soon would be bad PR. Would look like a money grab ā€¦cuz it would be, obviously, and that is bad bad bad.

11 Likes

Keep the planar ball rolling please :wink:

Iā€™m salivating thinking of:

1DD 10mm Bery coated - 1Planar 8mm - 4ESTs

DD coverage: 0Hz-300Hz

Planar coverage: 0Hz-6kHz

EST coverage: 6Khz - Infinityyyy

Parallel driving up to 300Hz for that extra slam!

2 Likes

I wouldnā€™t mind that. As long as the iem themselves sound awesome. Iā€™d love a signed greeting card better than the box. :joy::joy:

Dual dd :crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

Whatever you brought to the table Iā€™m happy about it, cuz what you do is bringing the best bang of the buck magic.

2 Likes

Hmm maybe a single planar IEM would tick my box, priced low like the Mele. Would dominate the market since there isnā€™t anything there.

1 Like

Maybe like this one :slight_smile:

This guy is EQā€™ing left channel diff from right channel :sweat_smile:

Old Skool Room correctionā€¦ :thinking:

4 Likes

Damnnnā€¦ Looks gud bruv. Brings back memories playing RATM Battle of Los Angelas in my cousinā€™s AIWA HiFiā€¦ Good ol days.

1 Like

Classic!!

3 Likes

I was at this one :metal:ā€¦

3 Likes

DD + EST :pray:

6 Likes

That is 1 of the 2 (ideas/plans)

6 Likes

You were in that crowd.
Thatā€™s a crazy cool photo album for you always online.
Looks like it was a freaking blast. :firecracker:

2 Likes