Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

Oof… then they goofed. Website design could be better.
Nonetheless, I still find it unreasonable people would say that Linsoul prelaunched the event and kept asking if the cards have been sold out before the scheduled hour.

AKAKAKAK

2 Likes

I believe that using a discount code for the gift card was a bad system in the first place so maybe it is somewhat Linsoul’s fault. Good on them for honoring the discount for gift card even if it was more work for them.

1 Like

And one dynamic driver, eh? Could be something to apply the Linsoul gift card to… I wonder if on 11.11 sales it will go down a bit before even applying the specially priced giftcard.

I’d love to do something to support the guy behind the Lokahi. Great quality and tuning.

I for whatever reason will be trying the ISN H50 fairly soon, interesting comparison of warm hybrids perhaps.

3 Likes

Yup, guy behind the Lokahi/Hekili is a good tuner. Love this set. Had it since July

1 Like

Dang just bought the Ejo7m and have the Teas now your saying there is another iem out there that is up there with the Teas R.I.P. my wallet🤣

If you are desperate for DAP in good price for companion with Meles, with great battery life and functionality for the price (two sided BT, WiFi, DLNA, WiFi transfer) + with really low output impedance on top of that (need that for my Audiosense T800) I really recommend highly overlooked Shanling Q1 available for ~100 USD here and there.

It also has great build and it is quite small to have around in the pocket as compared to those brick-like premium DAPs

Love this little guy

6 Likes

How does the Lokahi and Hekili differ?

I find the Lokahi to suffer more than average from BA timbre.

It’s also really forward and not very spacious.

Is the Hekili like a Lokahi just with DD bass texture and pressure?

8 Likes

Probably no, but instead:

4 Likes

He said
fuck hip hop
cables are drastic difference makers and
Anyone who disagrees is a shill, on crack or something something.

I was eating dinner whilr reading it and was just laughing.
Made my whole day

Thanks Luthor :two_hearts:

6 Likes

“Fuck hiphop, for that type of crap go buy a pair of hundred dollar units”

Really?..Luthor ya lost me there son

1 Like

Chris, I think I speak for everybody when I say the masses are getting impatient for a Monarch MkII video :smiley:
HiFi blueballing is a real thing lol

3 Likes

This one?

j/k

Coming soon :partying_face:
MKII is legit :fire:

6 Likes

Even myself, a Bird fan and someone who likes cables, I could not disagree more with a statement like that.
But… he made me laugh! I have the Leonidas 2, to claim such difference shows the power of bias.
-Gladiator’s name = better sound.
I heard the Mest mkii produces better bass if you body oil, just saying.

3 Likes

R-8489209-1462627590-7540.jpeg

Scarface_-_The_Diary

6 Likes

So there won’t be a video about the tri i3 pro? I’ d love to hear your opinion on the set as at the moment is my number one choice for my library (mainly drum and bass) and I am waiting for 11/11. Is the vocals, that I’ve seen you mention, your only complaint?

1 Like

It’s a good set. It will be in a vid :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Great news! I can’t wait!

1 Like
16 Likes

If only they were the same price as the originals :cry:

4 Likes