Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

Male vocal bump.

1 Like

Graphs don’t tell the whole story. Let’s see what the reviewers will tell about it.

3 Likes

I do agree: reviewers don’'t tell the whole story either. But saying the price difference is not worth the improve just by seeing the graph is a little bit prematurely judged

1 Like

Well that price bump pretty much made my mind up it’s the Clairvoyance Im gonna get on 11:11.

To me the price of the Monarch MKII, seems very much to be a milking job. Thieaudio/Linsoul just want to ride on the success of the MKI and have an obscene pricetag. I will wait and see if it is justified or not, but the price/value ratio is the one thing I need to know.

2 Likes

It’ll need to punch above it’s previous weight as it’s now competing in another $ class…let’s see what the outcome is :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Do we know if the Hekili is exactly the same as the Nimbus, and if the creator can still be bought from directly?

Edit: just reusing this post that’s already here: did anything happen with the eye-strain raffle? Might have happened on a day/week I wasn’t tuned in for.

Yeah. Not to my eyes. It looks like kick-drums will still sound anemic at the very least.

1 Like

Day 1 listen in the books

18 Likes

How do u find the fit/comfort? Looks like a big boi

3 Likes

rape-train

17 Likes

I had to jump on the hype train…i couldn’t let this one leave the station without me.

4 Likes

:thinking:

No, not at all.

You mean the Original Monarch was a Big Boy?
Yes.

6 Likes

well damn,
I’ll share it when I can :grimacing:

3 Likes

I find Variations already big so damn, it looks verryyy big to me :joy:

Ok, OG is just ridiculous lol

3 Likes

5 Likes

That comparison is begging to be made especially since the price bump.

4 Likes

Any updates on a new Mest? Tempted to buy monarch mkii but would wait to hear a new mest…,

10 Likes

If I knew anything I coudn’t say.

Wait a bit for owner reviews and reviewer feedback. Time is on your side…yes it is

4 Likes