Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

You’re quoting BGGAR. BGGAR = hawaiibadboy. lol

6 Likes

BLON 03…the ones I have are just special. I think people who wanted better fit, tighter bass and a bit dif in treb are looking for TC01

thank you, I missed that you are interpreting what other people may want , probably due to comments here. Sorry new here. All of your content and the folks here are awesome, thanks for dealing with a noob. on the subject of cheap and moderate Be drivers… thoughts about FD1, EA1 , Kinera BD005 Pro or even the very new TFZ Essence? Although the last is so close in price to FH3 I’d probably just go that way… keep up the great work. The time you said I’m not a harman whore but… I almost pee’d my pants… funny stuff. As there is a lot of comparisons made in charts… unfortunately as there are too many fricken good choices in this “hobby” as you call it.

3 Likes

Thanks I’ll have reviews for the BD005 and TFZ soon so I can give a better answer having tried em all. Harman is a nice tool to guide towards a generally accepted safe enjoyable tuning. I would not want all my gear to be in line with it however.

4 Likes

Yep, Fearless is the bomb! Great presentation, quality, and sound. I absolutley adore my S8Fs! Thanks for the review. Will be keeping an eye out for your reviews and checking up on Linsoul.

They are crazy cowboys when it comes to tuning but they nail some stuff and QC seems to be excellent…and that always helps :wink:

1 Like

Fearless Tequila comes to mind. :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like
4 Likes

9 Likes

Will you also have the chance to test the Stellia in near future?

Yup, I will be buying it

2 Likes

Focal and Sony fan boy? lol

Great. Looking forward to watching/reading your impressions!

3 Likes

Apparently around $950ish
That’s not bad
Utopia cost me A LOT more

3 Likes

well that didn’t take long lol

1 Like

Nope, price point makes me think I am in no rush.

1 Like

Patiently waiting for that compare, I’m loving the Clears, Gold Planars are my Electronic baby’s

1 Like