Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

2 Likes

2 Likes

What HifiMan is that, is it a modded one? The grill looks different from their usual pattern.

HE6E in the 1st stages of modding

3 Likes

Thanks for the 2min review man. Nice looking set; looking forward to a full review!

1 Like

Rumor has it that the Neo is very similar to the Anole VX. I wonder if that’s true?

so my final audio E3000 are breaking (attached cables are so horrible) and i dont have the money to upgrade up to the 100 dollar stuff… but planned on spending money to get higher end IEMs already sooo… i need something cheap but comfortable and can last for a month or so

Tin T2 plus, you can sleep with it

actually mu brother offered me to buy me any of them (starfields, FH3, T2, etc)

2 Likes

take the FH3

What did you think about the E3000 when you were using them? Is there anything about them that you particularly loved, hated, or wished they did better? That should help guide you if you’re doing a replacement or upgrade anyway; you don’t want to end up with something you won’t like.

1 Like

They were ok

Sounded pretty comfortable and inoffensive, fuck non detachable wires even though most headphones I wanna buy are non detachable, IEMs it’s more important because these are used a lot so you need IEMs to be very durable

I can hear the similarity :slight_smile:

1 Like

8 Likes

Finally got rig perfectly calibrated

5 Likes

I literally can not wait for this full video. I just hope I’m able to watch it right away once you upload it.

1 Like

Cable (Check)
Yolk/Headband…
Pads…

4 Likes
1 Like

11 Likes