Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

7 Likes
1 Like

Is that a BLON headphone?

1 Like

Yup :+1: 50mm Berry set.

Tinhifi T3 + is up next though

Intersting that it looks like a SeeAudio Bravery which I just crapped on cuz 4BA with no real bass and was hyped as being something special
At $280 dollars?

11/15/2021
Bookmark this post.
1/DD T3+ ($60) is a superior set to that …well regarded :nauseated_face: $280 set.

11 Likes

@hawaiibadboy Tinhifi T3 plus graph can be seen on HBB.squiglink. May I share the Tinhifi T3 plus graph to this forum?

1 Like

Waiting for the upcoming video on this set :blush:

5 Likes

Like how graphs doesn’t tell the whole picture, I’m really interested to see how the T3+ compares to the Mele in real life in terms of coherency, stage, punch? The graphs looks extremely similar after the mid bass region

1 Like

Audio Hekili arrived today, the ordering and shipping were very quick with this. I ordered it on the release date. The Lokahi had a wait list and only producing a few at a time in each batch back when it was released. The guy manufacturing these must have either improved the process or made a buffer.

8 Likes

Cool :+1:
Yeah the working with DIY folks is great but they learned you need a cushion of stock cuz folks will wait but everyone from the start?
Not the best way to roll out. They learned.
Alot of talented DIY dudes… just have to handle the logistics way different from factory supply lines and it’s all good

1 Like

So pumped for a Tin T3 Plus video. I have a great feeling about them between visuals and graph/description… and price.

3 Likes

When can I expect a graph for the Koss KEB90 Utility?

CoordinatedJoyfulArcherfish-max-1mb

7 Likes

11 Likes

Don’t tell me it’s close to the Oxygen (in sound quality)… :smiley:

That’ll arrive in two days… :smiley:

3 Likes

I have not even sat with em both.
Just marveling at Tinhifi suddenly hiring a tuner again :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

well, just pulled the trigger, really love the MELE and hope this one also delivers <3

1 Like

Good switch up sets. Mele kicks harder, T3+ has more air/sense of space

5 Likes

how the vocals on the T3+ ? if it’s anything like MELE with a bit more spark ill be so happy

:smiley:

I’m very close to ordering a set, but… Naaaah, I still have a few I need to get acquainted to first (and a few incoming)… :smiley:

1 Like