Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

Got blocked in several countries. No idea why and too busy to check. Will re-up when I have time :+1:

3 Likes

elon-musk-smoke

1 Like

Need some recommendation, I have Legacy 4, Mele, Blon 03, DQ6, T4, T2+, Zex, edx proā€¦ thinking of pulling a trigger for Black Friday/cyber Monday for either Mangird Tea or 7hz Timelessā€¦ or am I better off save up for Oracle / Xenns Up?

Pulled the trigger for T3 Plus

3 Likes

god dang that is a good deal. But I already have the Mele :sob: @hawaiibadboy is it worth getting T3 Plus if I already have the Mele? Looks like their sound signatures overlap a lotā€¦

If you already have a sh*t ton of IEMs around the sub $150 range, itā€™s nice to save up to go for something around the $250-$700 range.

Mangird Tea is a must have, but folks are not trusting the new updated frequency profile of the new batchā€¦ would wait it out. Donā€™t have the Timeless but as much as the hype surrounding it, I donā€™t see how it can punch above the $400 range. Iā€™d save up for the big buck range.

Same advice for @ttorbic , you should check out Danā€™s first impression on the T3+. If your collection is not crowded in that price bracket, Iā€™d pick T3+ up; if already crowded, I would skip it.

8 Likes

Yeah I have the Mele, so Iā€™m guessing I can skip it. Gosh, looks amazing though!

2 Likes

Hmmā€¦ :thinking: Iā€™m so doubtful. Waiting for the full review and sound comparison.

Start hereā€¦repairing templates and building new stuff

Am now about 60% doneā€¦

When it is done including inside it will be bonkers.
6 music synched trees/bushes with 18ft Santa and all kinds a stuff.

I build Christmas.
I donā€™t celebrate nuttin.

20 Likes

Simply masterful!!

Happy Thanksgiving

8 Likes

df14b791d0a652992669d01d0e5ff396

Happy holidays bruv. Food look lit.

2 Likes

Damn i thought my bird looked good but Chris Birds looks super juicy and litā€¦ Happy Thanksgiving bruhā€¦:call_me_hand:t3:

5 Likes

Man that Turkey looks lushā€¦happy Thanks Giving buddy :smiley:

Oh and hereā€™s UKā€™s Thanks Giving left overs (if there is any) challengeā€¦

:+1:

2 Likes
1 Like

Plant was a Golden haired GOD. :fire:

1 Like

I got Mangird O.G. w/ mmcx and 2pin
Graph is identical

7 Likes

Yeah but seems most recent units are bright and shouty, while also graphing differently šŸ¤· I donā€™t know anymore

4 Likes

These hit harder han ASG 2.5 and EX800 ST

7 Likes

They are harder to shoot than I thought, I will take time next days.

For now, listening time!

Edit few songs later:
There are the IEM that people ask you to burn in 100h and the ones that you can say ā€œfuck yeahā€ after few songs.
wellā€¦ fuck yeah.

8 Likes