Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

RGB boost SQ and also FPS. :sunglasses:

1 Like

So I take it the Focus EDM has won the Beast of Bass Title?.

1 Like

Yes. That set hammers as hard as anything. It’s my personal goto for Hip Hop :fire: :+1:

Classic movie right here.

South Central L.A. in the 80’s was a war zone

3 Likes

2 Likes

Small giveaway before Christmas

First 3 who’ll reply to this post will get any one album they want from Qobuz.

FLACS upto 24bit/192kHz

I’ll DM you that download link within 24 hours or maybe 48? I don’t know.

I know it’s offtopic but I still wanna do it. I’ll delete it, If it’s not allowed. Just let me know.

EDIT: Over.

6 Likes

Got my Meles on Friday (from 11/11 :/) . @hawaiibadboy you are my homeboy for that tuning and pricepoint.

Then today come the focus edm since your review and HOLY SHIT. Closest I’ve come to the JLs in my trunk from the early 2000s. Lemon shaking the windows off (so-to-speak).

5 Likes

Led Zeppelin II 196kHz plz :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

what was your car audio setup with the JLs ? my boys had some stupid JL setups back in the early 00s
2 15" w3 1 jl 1.000 amp 16 farad digital cap in a 96 SS impala
2 12" w6v2 jl 1.000 amp 16 Farad* Digital *Capacitor 1k just on car trunk dynamat type of set up.
w7 werent no joke but i like the SQL of the w6v2 better

3 Likes

dr-dre-snoop-dogg

Right on man

Thanks for the trust :pray:

1 Like

Ha that does sound silly. I used graduation gifts to get a couple w3 12s with a plain old Rockford Fosgate something or other with maybe 250w but bridged it to lower ohm and slammed hard.

Looking back I know there were some times I know it needed some better power as it kind of flubbered in the subbass, but I was extra poor and just entering college and… Then of course they got jacked from what was billed as a secure garage a couple years later and I haven’t really had subs since (except the built in ones on my last subura).

2 Likes

Best music app for android in 2021.

Rec’s please

I already use Neutron and FiiO’s app

1 Like

I use it too sometimes, they have improved it alot but it is still something I’ll never use regularly. This app has so many bugs and I’ve emailed them so many times. They just don’t care.

Better go for UAPP or Hiby.

I’ll take both of them coz they both have different sound signature.

EDIT: :white_check_mark: UAPP, Neutron, PowerAmp, HiBy.

Only one? UAPP :gem: ( Personal Opinion)

4 Likes

Poweramp

10char

4 Likes

I’d rec uapp (usb audio player pro) anyday.

1 Like

I also use UAPP and bought the PEQ module to test stuff from time to time. Works fine, also has some brain freezes 🤦

2 Likes

+1 for UAPP

Poweramp also good.

1 Like

@hawaiibadboy sorry if I missed it in this thread, but you’ve been teasing a rival to the Teas for a while, any (additional) update on that? Christmas presents are on my to do list so this might be nice :slight_smile:

Hekili.
I prefer ( Cuz Ima Bass slutz)

2 Likes

And yes…
RGB reduced THD just like pre cryogenically frozen cables.
Don’t hate what your tiny brain cannot begin to concieve.

Savages.

12 Likes