Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

Just wondering how’s the pricing for VR3000 on Amazon JP?
Having trouble finding it on the site, hope to know if the brand is a bit cheaper there being the place of origin

1 Like

1 Like

I will be curious to see the review, it only has a 6mm DD, but Final says they designed the f-Core DU for clear and realistic sound.

I know the A3000 and A4000 were supposed to have pretty good sound stage, but I think both sets got lost when the Starfield came out.

2 Likes

Do you mean Aria? The Starfield predates the A series, at least by my memory.

1 Like

Wow…biggest upset in MMA in years…wow

4 Likes

Julianna’s groundwork next level…congrats lady :+1:

1 Like

https://www.streameast.io/fb/

Best FREE streaming site for nfl cfb ufc nba ect ect

Incase any of ya’ll live over seas and miss American Sports .

1 Like

@Frainen

Thanks for the heads up. :fire:

8 Likes

glad you like them. They reflect lights super well too!
I guess we own most of the Japanese stock now for such cables.

3 Likes

What IEMs are renowned for having incredible timbre (& possibly tone)?

I’ve heard good things about Oriolus Isabellae but also of the multi BA Sony IER-M9.

I got the last 2 :slight_smile: On backorder now.

@Rcayn Sony XB90EX Moondrop illumination
IER M9 is a set you better demo before buying. :+1:

3 Likes

IE900 how does that stack up with those two?

1 Like

Quite good.
I was just thinking of the 1st 2 that came to my mind.
1 is actually discontinued :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Hi guys, so my Mest MK2 arrives next week (thanks to @hawaiibadboy for your recommendation, I know this forum just by looking up your nickname too haha).

Now I’m torn between the RU6 or L&P W2 (or W2-131), not sure which one would be a better match for the Mest, so if anyone here has both, please give me some comparisons between these two. Thank you!

4 Likes

Thanks for the trust :pray:
I think @Frainen has both?
Maybe someone else can chime in

1 Like

Ru6 provides a more visceral, physical presentation of music. Bass hits harder, note texture more apparent, sound has greater sense of immediacy but all of that at the cost of being slightly rough and gritty overall.

1 Like

I’ve recently found I really like warm midcentric sound signature, you know that meaty, full sound. Sorry to ask again, but any recs come to mind?

Tin P1 will forever be the first thing that comes to mind when it comes to the most pleasing mids. Absolutely gorgeous acoustic guitars, vocals etc. Don’t remember one song that didn’t blow me away on them in the mids department
If it’s true that the 7 Hz Timeless is the upgrade to the P1 (don’t know, haven’t heard), then that one’s probably the best bet

3 Likes

Where did you see them on Amazon UK, I can only get a £49 listing?

That deal is gone now. It was on amazon UK.