Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

Are you sure this isn’t the North Pole?

3 Likes

A part of me still believe in humanity and hope it is an April’s fool joke.

6 Likes

Ikko OH2 is out… No many reviews out there… :thinking::thinking:… Bad sign?

BIG BANK YG BIG BANK - Google Search I’ve always thought this song brings an amazing amount of Bass to test any system.

1 Like
8 Likes

This has to be visible from outer space.

5 Likes

Yeah…ordered

Yeah, canceled :space_invader:

Ordered new budget set instead. That flagship treble looked way too spicy

5 Likes

2022 is going to be a crazy time in this hobby.
whatever your view, the consumers are going to end up the winners.

5 Likes

Yeah, well my wallet disagrees… :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Yes!
Competition always work in favor of consumers, I hope we’ll be getting better technologies with cheaper prices.

Even now we are getting a lot of options under 100$.

3 Likes

in 6 months the quality of offerings in multiple price tiers will be superior to right now.
Not because of meme phrases and team hype but because tuning and the right gear to perform that will have been merged.

That happens rarely now.

Competition is a wonderful thing

4 Likes

But I can’t wait 6 months! I need end game now! LOL :rofl:

2 Likes

My wallet is going to be like next year… :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

But your ears are going to be like

5 Likes

Unique Melody MEXT and Fir are on their way.

12 Likes

3 years later and I’m still dreaming on getting the WM1A. Despite it being an old-ish DAP, that’s still my current audio goal for 2022. :pray:

2 Likes

WM1A is awesome. Not an Andriod platform and never gets old.
I don’t even do DAP reviews recently.
For what?
MQA :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Cayin N3pro Calyx Audio M (2011) are all I really use when I use a DAP

3 Likes

It’s never too late, LOL. I got my WM1A last April; unused from a shop in Australia (really awesome deal). Feb. 2020 manufacture date. I’ll never sell it, and even though I’m likely years away from needing to worry about it, I am already on the lookout for a trustworthy place in the U.S. for an eventual battery replacement. I’ve never previously owned a battery-powered music device that I gave this much thought to regarding battery replacement.

3 Likes

The WM1A looks really nice; the high price and proprietary Sony connector put me off though.

I though about getting myself the Hiby R3 Pro or R5 Saber. Both look nice, fit the form factor I want and are not that expensive (compared to similar DAPs)

This is the battery.

There is a huge thread o Head Fi with explanations.

EDIT:

:man_facepalming:

Empire Ears gets claims of a missing driver erased and the mods make nada opinion or comment and it is gone

Sony is not a sponsor so…lock the massive thread

You can likely find the instructions pretty easy with a search of either old or new thread or on the net in general :+1:

3 Likes