Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

Had and sold that set…it sounded bad. Will grab again for review as I shoulda done 1st time. NHR 21 is a hard hitter. Great for Hiphop or bass . Was a set mentioned in Headfi basshead IEM thread back in the day

2 Likes
2 Likes

I have a headphone review recommendation…
What about trying out the Koss family?
like the holy budget trinity (porta-pros/Ksc75/kph30i) and koss/massdrop esp95x as an introduction to electrostats… you could then proceed to STAX

1 Like

I really like this idea. You can also try the L700, SR-007 or 009 and the Nectar Hive.

1 Like

156658017_179876803906344_9061996784271011939_n

BLON Mini…

3 Likes

Cover those in cheese and get me a fork! Mmm… tasty.

10 Likes

Jesus…

Damn, why are they just tossing designs against the wall?

Also gotta question if they use a micro-dynamic driver or a BA… don’t have high hopes for a single BA Blon.

well…this one at least looks unique. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, at least this cooked noodle shape stuck against the wall. :stuck_out_tongue:

Here’s hoping it’s not overcooked~

3 Likes

Pretty sure it’s a micro DD

1 Like

Hope it helps

2 Likes
3 Likes

I think I’m sticking to calling it the CoLON.

3 Likes

The BLON or MEST? :sweat_smile:
As long as they fit :call_me_hand:

3 Likes
2 Likes

Hi, I was looking at some of your reviews since I’m orienting myself on a pair of IEMs for classic rock and acoustic music, which seems to align pretty well with your library. Right now I’m thinking FD5, L3 or Mangird Tea. I saw that you did a comparison with the L3, Blessing 2 and Tea where the L3 and Tea got the same score, but in your ranking the L3 is at B+ and the Tea at A+, what ended up making this difference?

Edit: just found the video where you explain. Don’t think I’m going to risk that so probably going for a FD5 or Tea.

The Mangird TEA are really impressive.

3 Likes
3 Likes
7 Likes