Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

2 Likes

This is so true. I think my wife did most of the work on the good human bits.

That is tougher than you think. We have three kids, and the youngest just has no drive to even do the minimum. The other two are all in, so I guess 2 out of 3 ain’t bad.

3 Likes

I know it will be hard.

LET ME SEE YOUR APPLE SAUCE FACE!!!

tumblr_74cf8d6ccbf8097a1c9842a3552907cb_0ff5eddb_400

3 Likes

$65!! For a Planar, Really?

Still not the easiest of drivers to implement well so no doubt those that know what they are doing will still rise to the top but even so, this is nuts.

2 Likes

Well, if they could get folks to say that set above was in anyway impressive before an EQ and an adapter…
(Ala: Geek Wold)
It just has to NOT inject brain eating worms into your head and they will sell a few :melting_face:

If it gives truthear Zero any comp it will sell a shitload

I don’t know if it is just my own phobia of BA bass but I just find them a little “lifeless”. Not in quantity but in quality, if that makes any sense.

I don’t have anything over a score of 6 outta 10 on my new list system in the Bass section so I hear ya.
It’s not my thing either usually and it has a hard cap because in impacts the overall replay more often than not.

I have not done a BA set or a hybrid as a collab yet.
Not a coincidence as I’d like to stay away from BA :musical_note: :ok_hand:

4 Likes

He will not stop blocking his face from the camera.
He’s already making trouble :melting_face:

11 Likes

2 Likes

I have a white Ikea järvfjället and this headphone looks like a matching accessory to the chair.:star_struck:

2 Likes

Peoples ideas on sound change. These are his opinions not gospel. Many of the I expect he had not listened to in a minute as they say. I am interested how this turns out.

On the KAI, the stock tips seem really similar to the elecom spare ear caps. Not that they are the same, but even though you use foams, is that something you would have influenced, or that’s just Tri doing things on their own?

I use CP100 myself. Foams are for measuring :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I like what they did with the tuning. i just bought a used Senn 560s since it was requested a lot as a compare set.

4 Likes

:stop_sign:This is not me. I do not use telegram. :stop_sign:

Please flag this channel so others are not scammed

4 Likes

Woke up my girlfriend last night because I yelled “NOO WAY!!” when this happened haha.

1 Like

Yeah, Usman had under 2 min left to seal the clear unanimous decision.
Why I love this sport.

When Pena started lighting up Nunez and then took her down for sub I was yelling at the monitor like today.
Same when a hungry pre rich connor was knocking Eddie Alvarez down repeatedly ( I thought Eddie was going to smoke connor)

Good stuff. Today was epic. His run at Anderson Silva’s streak is ova :v:

3 Likes

What’s a really good set for instrument separation, layering, treble extension and clarity? Hybrid/Tribrid only

Mest indigo lr mk2

1 Like