Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

Are those your only headphones at the moment?
Did you hear HD6xx at some point in life?

Glad you got it to work how you like :call_me_hand:

No, I have Susvara and Modhouse t50/T60 Arya and actually lots. I do not have the DROP version though (assuming that is what the XX stands for)

Yes, it is. Cheaper but same headphone as hd650.

I will receive argon t50 mk3 today for a spin. Excited.

1 Like

Susvara. No further questions to be asked…
And you are still IEM guy (if I understand correctly following your content) - that speaks volumes

1 Like
4 Likes

I had my eye on two of those, guess I’m grabbing the third. Thanks for talking classical :wink:

2 Likes

Oh, man, Vivaldi is back in my life to stay. :notes:

6 Likes

How does Moondrop’s clamping force compares to other headphones? Is it less clampy than something like Sennheiser HD600/650/6xx?

If you want something from Vivaldi that puts different instrument than violin in a spotlight, give “Concerto for lute in D Major RV 93” and “Recorder concerto in C minor RV 441” a try.

1 Like

Moondrop is the least clampy of the 3. Thanks for the rec :raised_hands: :notes:

2 Likes

My favorite Vivaldi

1 Like

Obligatory posts of at least one of Max Ritcher’s recompositions

What a god

8 Likes

One of my favorite

1 Like

Just got the inspiration for the afternoon… minus the fan :smiley:

1 Like

I really love the vocals on Tin P1 Plus. It’s correct, sweet and not too forward. Vocals, acoustic, even rock sounds just like a good set of speakers on them.

1 Like

You mean after EQ, right?

2 Likes

Anyone listen to the Unique Melody Macbeth II ,there is a local set for I was interested it’s a all BA set from UM?

Worth $200

Could you explain a bit more why you don’t use the pink noise to set the volume? You said that in the beginning, but I would say pink noise is much more correct than setting it based on one single frequency for the exact reason you said why you DON’T use it :slight_smile: It just averages the variations around one frequency for different set making the perceived level for music (covering wide range of spectrum) played on different sets much closer to each other

You knew you would ask. No EQ necessary

1 Like

Looks like Hiby are about to drop a R2R Dap on us in September.

The hiby Rs2.

If you get a review sample, would love to hear your thoughts with a comparison or two.

1 Like