Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

They are my friends that do not have any preference towards music other than mine, so basically they are thankful :smiley:
They listen to my music via my speakers or to their own via their IEMs. I converted them to IEMs and now it pays off
Ed: don’t think I am a bully or something at work, we have agreement that any “no” to given track makes automatic skip of a song, any meeting, question for silence is also automatic off

5 Likes

Void delayed at least a month after Crin’s video. RIP

1 Like

And he didn’t even give them a positive review

1 Like

That’s why it’s delayed. Going to be retuned :joy:

4 Likes

Hell yeah, welcome to the Senn Gang!

I have heard so many headphones that I recognise are better than it… But damn the 600 is still my favourite lol!

Wait, for real??? That’s some serious power crin has

1 Like

If that’s the case, I actually kinda respect that; less that they’d bend to an influential figure, but more that if they aren’t “ready for prime time”, that they’d improve prior to release rather than push it out the door and follow it up with fixed “Pro” version.

1 Like

Anybody heard kaei tap-1 portable desktop tube amp?

3 Likes

Call me crazy but I found the 650’s massively overrated. I’m sure they were the cream of the crop 20 years ago but it’s time to move on IMO

1 Like

Ever used the Sony Walkman a105? I’ve been tempted to mod it but I don’t particularly want to lose the keyword search function and I don’t know if it’s possible to keep it with any of the mods :weary:

At least it shows they care about the feedback they get (at least from certain reviewers) and can admit their errors.

Now let’s see if they can make things straight technically.

1 Like

What’s your rec for that pricerange?

5 Likes

Good question, guess I forgot how stagnant the full size headphone market is vs IEMs. I would take the Sundara’s over the Senni’s.

1 Like

Wow, Olina SE?
I bought Olina OG 2 days ago from AliExpress :sob:
Would like to cancel, but was already dispatched.

Will be close to Olina with dual filter mod?

2 Likes

No, it will be a bit different. The filter mod just puts down peaks by about 1-2dB

3 Likes

I’ve listened it 2 time, and aren’t unburned, I got 30H only…
I like Szalayi bass, highs is natural and never harsh, mids are a bit weird but consider I’m not a planar lover and aren’t burned.
I need to spend more time :blush:

10 Likes

Just got my KAI last night. I think it hits the perfect middle ground between Elixir & Airship.

for cable believer

I used a cable from a loaner set (I think it’s pure silver?). It adds a touch more clarity & sparkle, which made a significant difference to the experience for me

5 Likes

Glad you like :v: :notes:

1 Like

Fell way off the low carb diet for 1st time since February.
Went from 112Kg to 83Kg
Will now go back into BEAR mode and pack on weight for 4 months them spend 8 losing it.

8 Likes