Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

I had ordered these before I saw there was an Olina SE and asked about it. I’m going to give each of these sets a good run through to get an idea which way my preferences lean and go from there - Thank you!

9 Likes

Enjoy, brother! :metal:

1 Like

any chance you will be reviewing the symphonium audio meteor at some point?

2 Likes

Thanks for the trust bro!! :musical_note: :notes: :hibiscus: :ocean: :palm_tree:

2 Likes

edited 10 character

1 Like

Yeah that is unfortunate… first takes on this one is a completely different tuning from Helious. I think Super Review will hit this one at some point.

1 Like

Good luck to them. I wanna try the subtonic STORM and see if the hype is real. :raised_hands: :notes:

3 Likes

Hey HBB! Sorry - I had just caught wind of this message.

I’ve not blocked you; I think what’s going on is that we don’t share any mutual servers (I left a lot of the big audio discords servers) + we are not “friends” on discord so the DMs cannot go through. Please add me as a friend on discord! (I do not have rights on my end)

Apologies for the Triton situation; I slipped up on following up with Symphonium! I just spoke to them and Symphonium is happy to send you the Meteor and Triton for a spin.

7 Likes

I just deleted that.
I was confused, but searched crins Discord and didn’t see recent stuff by you so thought maybe you ditched Discord.
Will reach out on Discord. Thanks for fast reply :call_me_hand: :notes:

3 Likes

Hey HBB! My local shop sells Shanling IEMs like the ME800, ME700 etc. I don’t see a lot of reviews about them. What do you think about reviewing them? They make nice DAP’s, so maybe the IEM’s are nice as well?

1 Like

I think I have ME800, let me check

Graphs kinda like a Planar. let me give it some ear time and get back to you :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Nice! Thanks a lot for your feedback ! Would really be interested in hearing your opinion on them. They cost around 800 EUR and was wondering if they compete in that price bracket or if they are rather overpriced. It’s one of the only brands sold locally where I live unfortunately.

1 Like

Mic and non mic versions on Amazon are temporarily gone?
No way.
Just without mic was like that 2 hours ago
EDIT: out of stock till Oct 12 early completed orders will ship pretty quick.
Thanks for the support! :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

Dunu Talos Frequency Response graph

ThieAudio Oracle MKII Frequency Response graph

10 Likes

My mind is so puzzled right now…

8 Likes

Bought the QKZ + HBB, for shits & giggles, as I have recently purchased Moondrop Quarks, Moondrop Chu, 7Hz Salnotes Zero, KZ ZS10 Pro X (which arrived today and does appear to be a slightly more refined version of its predecessor). The 7Hz Zero is my current favourite, but we shall see after the ZS10 Pro X has been burnt in. The original ZX10 Pro was the IEM that got me into the hobby. I keep telling myself I don’t need any more IEMs. But at these prices!!!

5 Likes

Thanks bro!! Give em run! Slam city

Enter the WU

5 Likes

Yeah, that WU is quite a bargain.
Used them every night since ive had them and no issues.
Just upgraded my amp form JDS Atom to Topping L50 and Holy Moly with the WU.

1 Like

Congrats, I think you really struck gold with the tuning and the price point.

It’s not a “safe” tuning I’d go with for my only IEM, but at $20 it’s different enough from the stuff I own that it would be a shame not to try it, and I was looking for something with more bass for outdoor listening anyway. Can’t wait to give it a listen, I ordered right after the video went up and already got the shipment confirmation from linsoul today.

3 Likes

Amazing - I’m happy I decided to pull the trigger as soon as it became available.

I do think it’s a winner in the price category. Different enough to distinguish it self in the ever expanding $20 bracket. I’m looking forward to My set arriving tomorrow :metal:

1 Like