Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

How would you compare gaea to softears twilight? Do you have preference for one over the other especially for hip hop?

I would say Twilight for most of my library. Gaea seems to be targeting female vocal lovers by their advertising and tuning perhaps

1 Like

Time for that Vivaldi to shine :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

LetShuoer S12 Pro Frequency response graph

5 Likes

Oh so they rly changed the bass… but it just got spicier?

My brain is exploding from Planar graphs already -.-

1 Like

It’s unit vari. Not a retune, even the rep had no idea.

Unit vari is realz

3 Likes

Yeah that’s what I was told by Joseph as well, so I skipped it.

Good ol’ QC :slight_smile:

1 Like

7 Likes

Video incoming of Serratus? If not, would love a few words on it :slight_smile:

Edit: Aaaaaand there it is down below!

2 Likes
12 Likes

Yeah :sweat_smile:
I was going to reply…
but figured reply with a vid :v: :notes:

3 Likes

Got the twilight off your recommendation listening to hip hop man that thing is amazing the tuning is one of the best i heard.

Bass is beautiful i wish ot was more quantity on one hand, but i eq and preferred it without eq it’s just phenomenal

Is it just me or is the resolution of twilight up their with mest maybe even better? :thinking:

1 Like

Hey @hawaiibadboy I noticed that although you rave about the Twilight and put it above the IE600 in the video its below it in your ranking list. Also it the bias score is only a .4 which seems low for how much you loved the set. Is there a typo in there?

1 Like

I am literally editing right now. Give me time bruh, I wrote a disclaimer that it would be fluid till Christmas.
I just added it :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for the trust :sparkling_heart:
It’s a dope set. For DD lovers like myself it is a walk away from hobby type of set :notes: :v:

3 Likes

haha sorry, didnt mean to rush or anything. I was just checking it now and noticed where it landed which surprised me. I know its a work in progress :+1:

3 Likes

Like mentioned in the Twilight vid, it is my top rec for an all DD set. IE600 is a tech beast but just way too tiring in the trebs and I am sensitive there.
It will get pulled below Twilight by Christmas. :christmas_tree:
I gotta lotta work to do… 1st world problems :space_invader:

5 Likes

yeah, I have been trialing the IE600 and have really been digging it. It’s definitely got some energetic treble but I threw an Olina filter on top and that helped a lot. Tip rolling has been tricky with such small IEMs for me though. Right now I am using the small silicone tips in the “far” position which sounds great. Those tips do lower the bass a bit for me though so still not perfect.

1 Like

Noticed the Dethonray Pegasus in one of your photos or videos. Any thoughts about it?

Just popping in to say very impressed with the few min I have had with the Zetian Wu. Will definitely be trying for a full review of these. Thanks Chris for looking out for us! :slight_smile:

5 Likes