Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

Again, I was not arguing against anything. Was simply asking a simple question. Nevermind I guess.

I was a bit confused by it too, after listening to the song I think that theyā€™re meaning the sub bass drop after the intro to the song.

Listened to it today on the earsonics grace, I had to restart the song to hear it again because it sounded so good on them.

Iā€™m not arguing either. Am I coming off as combative or something? Not my intent. Iā€™m trying to answer your question. It was a good question.

Texting can have wildly different interpretations. Sad fact of digital life.

Text message confusion

3 Likes

Chris, is it possible youā€™ve got a dip around 8K in your measurement rig? Not seeing that dip in any other measurements of the Dunu EST 112. Could always be unit variation too.

No the scale is different. If you pinch the scale it looks same as other 2. I use a rig Crinacle used to use and I set my scale to same as his to calibrate my rig and have never moved off of that. Actually the bottom scale is like mine but his might be very smoothed
(EDIT 8Khz, unit variation?)

No surpression of 8Khz here :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

A different scale and probably a deeper insertion on his. Thats why his 8k peak isnt at 8k.

Thank you for sharing this (your track list), I will use it to play with my collection, you rule! I love your channel!

1 Like

What do you guys think about the see audio yume? Is it good to replace my tin audio t4? Or maybe should i wait for the tin t5??

Thank for watching!

@ctmarvelous It is a bit soft like an all BA set. Good but no real punch IMO.
Stick with T4 for now as there may be a lot of new releases soon :+1:

1 Like

@hawaiibadboy How do you think the EST112 is compared to the clair/monarch?

Iā€™ll compare with the Clair since they both have enough mid bass for my library. I was thinking of doing that compare :+1:

3 Likes

which tier would you place fiio fd5 & dunu zen bro? not seeing them on your ranking list. cheers

@hawaiibadboy what are your thoughts on the Hyla Sarda these days, also knowing the current market.

I saw you have a little video on them on youtube, but never got around reviewing.

They have quite the rep as great bass head IEMā€™s

1 Like

I will update the list soon :+1:

Great set, like SB8F with Dynamic driver in bass. pricey and hard to find /limited qty

https://twitter.com/HawaiibadboyB/status/1378901861432975361?s=20

3 Likes

If I didnā€™t have my sights so set on the Clairvoyance, these would be quite appealing.

Do it!

I own both the Monarch, Clairvoyance and have the EST 112 pre-ordered. Iā€™m not expecting the 112 to bump the Monarch from my #1 spot, you never know.

1 Like

Getā€¦theā€¦Clairs

The Dunu is very good but that glare in treble is real and perhaps due to using a driver in the stem.

2 Likes