Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

1 Like

Sigh… Seriously? Thieaudio are pumping out IEMs too often. They can’t even keep up with the Monarch and Clairvoynace demand! Why would they do this?

Maybe to make a bit cheaper version of them to appeal to more people and possibly even lighten the production of Clair. and Mon. ?
Idk, seems like a nice step to cut down some hardware and make a cheaper variant…

I think you nailed it. Similar tuning variation to the last twins with a more affordable driver config.

1 Like

While being mass produced instead of by hand per order. QC issues, here we come!

YESSSSSSSSS. Scoops of Topping juiciness.

Same QC protocols

5 Likes

Oh Boy, very beautiful pic!! :+1:

1 Like

Now we’re talkin! Congrats.

1 Like

I like these more than Utopia 4 sure :+1:

3 Likes

The TEA are…damn fine U.G.K’s

2 Likes

Anyone looked at the crinacle ranking yet? Why he is ranking those samsung tws buds high when comes to sound? Even higher than some wired iems like tin t4, fiio fh3 for example?

Just his opinion. Like all folks who keep lists.
Besides that, he may be ranking TWS as a seperate group? Either way, it’s his opinion. Don’t take any one person too serious.

6 Likes

Some people prefer big macs over more “gourmet” options. It’s all personal tastes.

1 Like

Crinacle is a tone-whore, that’s why you will sometimes see things like that on his list. I say that not with contempt as I am one myself.

Are these re-tuned? They were about perfect before.

No, it’s the same set I have always had. No lip on nozzle.

1 Like

PMV PP Planar IEM Frequency Response graph

3 Likes

That looks like one of the better tuned planar iems.