Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

2 Likes

lol, here I thought I had turned on dark mode.

(white mode is better IMO, easier to read the text in it.)

2 Likes

Yeah, going to edit or go back to prior mode :+1:

5 Likes

8 Likes

I think the QDC Anole VX is a Top class IEM. (R&B/Rock) Tuning config

Stupid expensive. 2x the price of MEST :thinking:

Got the center logo out of graphs way. Added Bulge effect to logo…that is now outta the way.
Might stay with this for a while

6 Likes
3 Likes

I LOVE the sound of the Clairvoyance. The closest IEM to perfection for me thus far. Thanks for the rec!

2 Likes

Thanks for the trust! I LOVE that set

2 Likes

On the one hand bad news - Just as the latest IEM’s are jusssssst about to be received they are **

delayed again for another month - 3 now

BUT we get something EVEN better by some way as well :)
The Lord giveth, the Lord taketh away
Little bit frustrating to not get them at the point they were expected to arrive but Bob is super kind to do this.
All good arrives for those who wait

Dear Customers,
I write to you today with some Very exciting news.
Although we are less than a week away from the approximate shipping time there has been some exciting developments which mean I am delaying shipping for roughly 30 more days from the current deadline.
As you know your order of the Knight, BC or EDP+ is built with with a ADLC 6mm driver and many of you will also be aware that we have not long finished the new 10mm CNT ADLC which is in the upcoming Ozar and Elan.
The CNT ADLC is superior in every respect over the ADLC that was going to be featured in your build.
So rather than finish the builds with the proposed ADLC we have finished the development of the 6mm version CNT ADLC and will upgrade all of your orders to this driver.
Sadly this will incur a delay as mentioned above but I would much rather give you the best available than tell you in a couple of months something better is available.
I am very sorry to have left it so late to let you know but I had to take last week to complete my testing and evaluation and to make sure this was the correct decision to make.
I know the vast majority of you will fully understand my decision as its better for you and I can deliver something even better than first promised but if any of you have a change of heart and don’t wish to wait please do email me.

On behalf of all the hundreds of folks ripped off of thousands and thousands of dollars F%$^ You dude. You are the troll.

Bob did this EXACT same fucking thing with TRINITY, delay, offer perk to keeo money. Scum. Head Fi supported scum.

Actually…legally a criminal who defrauded his investors.

Over promise
under perform
Delay
Excuse
Promise
Delay again
Offer perk.

Since TRINITY is in fact IMR it’s natural the playbook should stay the same.

Bob, you drove untold #'s of people straight out the hobby. P.O.S

7 Likes

Is there any video coming for 300-400/500$ range?
I had UM 3DT in cart but saw your video about issues with pinna gain so threw it out lol

Yes there is.1st will be an intro to the new Thie twins tonight . :+1:

5 Likes

Awesome, thanks!

1 Like

10 Likes

Patiently waiting for this one…

3 Likes

If it’s possible, could you make comparison with Tea?

2 Likes

Man I can’t believe folks still fall for this guys spiel :man_shrugging:… I real hope none of our audiophile tribe lose any of their hard earned this time around…but it’s not looking good :cry:…I’m hope I’m wrong when I say a leopard never changes it’s spots…let’s see?

Oh and the most legit comment…"I hate to say it, but this is giving me them Trinity feels. I definitely hope that is not the case here" gets called a troll ffs :joy::rofl::joy:

4 Likes

I really love another guy calling you out for “liking” that post, and calling the OP “disgusting” I was thinking: “REALLY? FFS…the guy who scammed thousand$ out of hobbyists gets defended, but anyone who calls him out is disgusting?” LMFAO

4 Likes

This “defend all shitty makers/vendors” illness that pervades all hobbies (not just audio) will always blow my mind. Seriously, how much 0f a selfish fuck do you need to be to excuse/make light of scammers just so you can still get your little piece of pretty. Now THAT is disgusting.

4 Likes

I joined Head-Fi a while back as I was looking at some of the for sale items, don’t post much but got a warning and my last post removed…what ever :man_shrugging:

10 Likes

It genuinely sucks, but like @feverfive said it’s hardly just this hobby. I’ve gotten burned on a few crowd funding pitches, but have had really good luck with some others. I think the model sadly enables some to take advantage of passionate people but when it works the way its supposed to, I think it’s pretty great. I helped fund a few smaller documentaries and artistic projects that I feel no remorse for. Even if I wasn’t thrilled about the finished product in every case, there was no way it was happening otherwise. To me that’s cool, and what crowdfunding should be. The absolute worst abuse I’ve seen of it is the video game Star Citizen. $400 million invested since 2012 and the “game” is still in Alpha. They seriously charged people $2500 for ships years before you could even use them

3 Likes