Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

Glad you found THE set. :trophy: That sinking feeling sucks. :face_vomiting:
If you have none of that in your future…you have made it…to the no more wasted money zone :grin: :credit_card:

6 Likes
3 Likes

Wondering what everyone is planning on picking up during the sale…

@Rikudou_Goku 's peer pressure strikes again…

3 Likes

:wink:

Enjoy.

Dont think I will buy anything. All I need to buy now is patience. :joy:

3 Likes

Good purchase. Gold and Red nozzles ftw! :zap:

2 Likes

With the pop switch on. :+1:

I already have the GS Audio GD11, GD3A and the Smabat Super One, M2S Pro on the way. So thats why I wont buy anything (or at least I dont think I will hahaha).

I had $30 to use from buying the new tribrids, and I won $5 from Discord. I did everything Chris said (the social media stuff) and I got another $30 off somehow. I have no idea how to spend it.

It might be worth participating and see what happens?

1 Like

No need to waste more money when you dont need to IMO.

Get the A7 and then dont get other stuff and wait for the dust to settle with all these new tribrids at around 500 usd popping up here and there. (also to get more info on GS Audio stuff.)

3 Likes

1 Like

Think I’ll be waiting on the Blon A8 release which should be soon, if it sounds good I need the silver one in my life.

1 Like

I’ve been kinda sorta thinking about returning to so-called “summit-fi”, grabbing a totl IEM and exiting the hobby again for a while. I mean, I left summit-fi ~7 years ago now, left the hobby pretty much completely for 5+ years until returning a year ago, so I have it in me to do all of this.

I just have a different mindset now, and so many more responsibilities and frankly, am more well-rounded in terms of hobbies/interests. So, spending $3k ($4k? $6k (the bird)) and above is so foreign to me. At the same time, the phrase “mid-fi hell” is real…for me. There’s so much in the (admittedly arbitrarily determined, by me) mid-range of $500 - $1,500.

I’ve known for a long time that I am actually not a audio hobbyist. I’m a consumer who wants a long term product, but the reading about the gear is the hobby, not actually owning/trying it all.

Anyway, sorry for the OT, but it’s late where I am in the world, dealing with a sick dog, and I am pondering things.

7 Likes

Take care of your dog :two_hearts:

I’d rec MEST MKII and go away forever from the hamster wheel of this hobby

Prayers for your dog. :pray: I am a big time pet lover. They make my life a better place to be :two_hearts:

6 Likes

I’ve decided I need either the Mangird Tea, or the Thieaudio Oracle in my life. I think I can’t really lose to be honest?

Already have the BGVP DM6 and the Blon Bl03 and I like the Blon best (must be the oppoty lol). Am I right that the Mangird Tea could be the obvious upgrade? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think if your library is similar to mine then absolutely.
TEA is a little warmer Oracle is a beast with vocals

1 Like

Speaking of DD, I finally got a pair of IEM’s that I can just fade away from the world with. I was chillin with my Fearless S8F, but something was missing. Than I picked up a Penon OS849 cable that made everything sound so much better. So much for snake oil cables! But something was still missing. Along comes the Tansio Mirai Land. I think I’m just about done looking for IEM,s. The sound from the Land is , well for me, just about perfect. Now to just fade away with the music…

3 Likes

Thanks heaps, yes that’s along the same lines as what I thought. My library has a bit of everything in it, so difficult to say. :slight_smile:

Keep up the good work, I enjoy being able to browse your tier list doc too, very cool.

2 Likes

Thanks for the trust :pray:

1 Like

1 Like

That almost looks like an ideal flat response…for an IEM. Isn’t that a multi-driver headphone?

1 Like

Yes…which is a trip. It sounded good so i did a graph and… :thinking:
When you expect a disaster…everything works out nice.
I like this waaaaay more than the bleedy bass ZEUS

6 Likes