Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

13 Likes

God, those look good

1 Like

7 Likes
5 Likes

8 Likes

Been waiting in anticipation for this one!

10 Likes

Oh I’m definitely judging…but it’s all positive judgment. lol

1 Like

Wooow LX anniversary looks AWEEEESOME.
I’ve hero and with cheap ikko CTU01 SPC OCC cable + Epro horn tips sounds very good with my M8!
I can’t imagine how LX or LX SE can sound☺️
Hero is a good Mest Mk2 alternative, with punchier bass and more forwards mid/highs

Moondrop Variations Earphones (1/DD 2/BA 2/EST)

8 Likes

Do the Moondrop variations come with the mouse mat and little anime figurines or is that just something they sent extra?

Honestly I know a few anime fans that spend way more on just anime merch and this might be a nice trap to get them into better audio.

4 Likes

My next audio purchase will be a tribrid set, but choosing which one to go for is becoming a hell of a battle. It seems like we get a new one every month, and so many of them are being really well received. Glad you got a video out for these though, I’ve been waiting for it since they announced them.

Best to wait for this tribrid war to be over and pick the winner.

4 Likes

Looking forward to your thoughts on this…

2 Likes

Should be a day way :zap:

2 Likes

You might wanna wait till this is released just to be sure. EJ07 was/is a classic. This version has a bit more extension

4 Likes

Oh lawd another one. I’m a ways out from doing anything so I’m sure these will be out and reviewed by then.

1 Like

Oh wait, is that my OCD kicking in… Shouldn’t the red pattern be on the right side and blue left ^^

2 Likes

Mangird changing their name to XENNS, says Linsoul’s Facebook page. But DAMN these are gorgeous. The pricepoint makes me expect this set to rival the Clairvoyance/Monarch.

2 Likes