Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

Slightly recessed upper mid with good extension

5 Likes

Thank you, I will check it out,

oh, btw do you have a plan to review the new Campfire Honeydew?
seems like a great basshead iem,

Chris, do you think L2 is a nice complement to the Teas? Also, how would you compare it to Fiio FD5?

thanks

I think it would be. Little more mid bass and treble is different. definitely not redundant
I was expecting something underwhelming ( i don’t know why)
They really are on a roll. All of the sets are unique but not radical

4 Likes

No. No plans for any Campfire stuff.

1 Like

Damn, I might pull the trigger tomorrow…

But I’m still betting all my money on Mangird UP :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still highly anticipating what Mangird (now Xenns) has done with the Xenns UP. Canceled an order of Tea, hoping the Up is worth saving for.

Love your taste so far with Mest. Got those and love them more than any other set I have (more than any headphones too a lot of the time).

Xenns wll arrive soon.

MEST is special. They are on another level from every other set i have ever tried.
Might be O.C.D and the fatigue it usually brings with being satisfied …without any fatigue?
Facinating set.

1 Like

If they hit the spot and make a tea on steroids, they are in for a treat. As long as they keep QC and stock… Also i’ll keep calling mangird, too used to it by now :joy:

Mest is end-game… Maybe next year :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hell yes!

Great job on the Legacy 2 review! You have me hyped to hear it as soon as it arrives. Sounds like an FH3 challenger finally!

3 Likes

ah yes, L2 vs FH3, :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

7 Likes

Gorgeous!!!

2 Likes

Both are gorgeous

2 Likes

Legacy 2 vs TRI Starsea?

1 Like

Will check. Most Similar s far is Ikko OH10

3 Likes

Chris, is the UP arriving today? :drooling_face:

The Mangird tribrid? Should arrive today. Not yet though. 4:05PM local time right now. delivery goes to about 8-9PM

3 Likes

Yeah. Can’t wait! I’m betting on it to win the tribid war :smiley: