Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

I hope it goes well for your tastes :slight_smile: they’ve been hit or miss though. There’s no guarantees!

2 Likes

I love the UP. Only tribrid I own that sounds like a live gig. Highway to Hell is quite a jam on the UP!

@Purplezorz Enjoy. It has some serious slam. Great overall sound too

4 Likes

7 Likes
5 Likes

Already S Tier? Damnnn son

Still in love with the black carbon fiber version <3

2 Likes

@hawaiibadboy

10 Likes

Congratz!
If possible, I would ask for comparison with Excalibur.

Also, you might want to hide your email address :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Congrats!!! Guess you’re on the Big Boy League now!

1 Like

Nice. I was just on their site looking at those yesterday. They have long term payment plans which is a big deal for me, I may be joining the MEST club myself in the not too distant future depending on how my research goes.

1 Like

2 Likes

@hawaiibadboy just saw the EJ07M video. Would you still take it Oracle/Clair over this one?

Damn it’s hard to choose a tribid atm…

1 Like

Man, there is a sudden onslaught of great tribrids after a quiet few months.
Crazy hobby

3 Likes

Yeah. I’m also keeping an eye on isn est50. Sounds good so far

Woot! It’s kilobuck time! Hope you like it!

1 Like

Would love to hear your impressions when they come in

2 Likes

Oh no! You just purchased an endgame IEM, where will you go from there?!?! It is going to ruin everything else for you! LOL

2 Likes

The bird is calling for him. :joy:

I’m not sure if I will express this properly so forgive me. I’ve just realized I’ve been lucky in this hobby with very little going wrong and most products exceeding expectations. The Up debacle re-organized priorities. Instead of chasing new products, I want to be done and enjoy the music for a while. Hopefully a long while.

14 Likes

That makes perfect sense to me, i can relate and this is what i meant when i told you i was not starting a collection the other day!

If this is what you are looking for i hope this one does the trick for you, and btw, please ping me in case you decide to sell your Dunu Zen! hahaha, i am looking for an used one everywhere with no luck. I actually found one in head-fi but the seller refuses to sell it to me because i have no classified feedback in there…

3 Likes

Yea. The MEST actually have ruined everything else for me. Everything gets compared to their clarity, their overall balanced kind of tonality, and their staging.

But hey, now I’m trying to find really fun stuff that may not be as good, but at least do something different and enjoyable in their own way (e.g. Xenns UP)

4 Likes