Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

Yeah my daughters boyfriend eH!

1 Like

That was my thought but the blue one is so so the gold is wicked

3 Likes

IDK, I think the blue one is tits. Its really sets off the illustration. Different strokes though, right? :+1::sunglasses:

Either way, both look pretty cool!

Gift… OR perhaps classifieds… :roll_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

JOKE JOKE

3 Likes
14 Likes

KZ PR2 arrived. Initial thoughts, Sweet: Power hungry (using Khadas Tea to run it). For £31 Hell Yeah!!! I’ll wait for burn in before a definitive appraisal but really happy right now!

9 Likes

Yay! Glad you grabbed em looking forward to your thoughts :notes: :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

@hawaiibadboy

Is this a real set that gonna show up soon ? Damn it looks perfect, also with that spec

2 Likes

Blons scheduled for Saturday delivery - and I’m home alone this weekend!

6 Likes

Get to insert it in for as long as you want and can handle it :smirk:

Yes, coming in next month. Slightly improved Quartet but also more expensive. :v: :notes:

4 Likes

HGD at it again! That Quartet is rather interesting at the $100 price point. Looking forward to seeing what you’re cooking up :+1:

1 Like

Sounds interesting, if it has a swapping cable termination with that tuning could steal the market the Blessing 3 dropped the ball on imo.

6 Likes

Nice to see Meteor on the list somehow :grin:

1 Like

But is it purple with swirles?

3 Likes

Was sold in China only. They are gone. :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

Hi Chris, enjoying your set. It’s a day where it’s been hours since listening to anything else, so a clean slate. And I’m bowled over by this $20 set.

3 Likes

That 1st vid and song is pretty dope :notes:
Glad you like it. :heart_on_fire: :notes: :call_me_hand:

1 Like