Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

Yeah I guess they can really only compete in their price range, they’re pretty decent for under $100 though

C3 looks interesting, sort of a budget T3+.

Also looking at your new target, I get the drop around 5k for sibilance reduction, but what set inspired the change in the bass?

1 Like

C3 is 1st impressions fave of the 3.

Ely x inspired that slightly less midbass than OG target

2 Likes

How does Maestro se compare to lx for hip hop rnb

Much cleaner mids (vocals…everything) better tuned treble.
EE LX sounds muddy compared to the SE
I’m selling my 5th and last EE LX. I tried for years to get over that bloat and kept giving up and then buying em again. I’m done with em now.

1 Like

15 Likes

So cool so menacing! What do I do :frowning:

1 Like

Whatever she tells you to do

3 Likes

The more dangerous/deadly a good looking lady is, the more I want to bang her… anyone else have this problem? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

:face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: Well that was unexpected…

Anyway, sounds like a dangerous trap.

Hotdog vs. mouse trap

4 Likes

LOL :sweat_smile:
I’m not a Waifu guy but she looks like she’d be fun to bang if she was real and a guy wanted to feel like a male Praying Mantis after sex…am I about to fu**ing die??

2 Likes

4 Likes

This thread went…places.

5 Likes

Dudes want their Mommy Doms. I’m not here to kink shame :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

Gotta live the dream, right boys?

3 Likes

Expect the unexpected out of me mate :joy::crazy_face:

1 Like

If the mantis life was my thing then I’d be hoping they’d be too gased out to try, in which case thank God I train in part for stamina :joy:

1 Like

I hope I provided some laughs in those places and if done so you are welcome :wink:

1 Like

Season 9 Reaction GIF by The Office

4 Likes

The packaging is so cool that even my wife, who is so tired of hearing about IEMs, loves it! :sweat_smile: looking forward to the hearing impressions, HBB!

edit: I just read the rest of the thread …. Wut :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Am I the only one who is turned off by these waifus? And not in the sense of some of these previous comments. I may be one of the few that didn’t even know what a waifu was before one of crins videos a few months back. To each their own though. I just want a plan box. Don’t even care if it’s unlabeled. I don’t need any of my money going into paying artist to make pictures, characters or whatever on the box. Put the money in some better or extra accessories and case improvements.

11 Likes