Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

Just recommended my friend’s sister hbb duece. She is a bass head. Hope she love the iem :fire:. HBB congratulations on the new release. The set looks lovely, the red and black colorway looks sexy.

3 Likes

animated-karate-master-bowing-csz4bkb1m6pmcxjh

Thank you bro, if she loves that slam she should be happy. Tell her I said thanks :100:

4 Likes

Things nobody ever said about her man, for $1000 Alex

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

4 Likes

oh shit theyre on preorder and I’ve been asleep but now I can wake up lol

I was thinking of getting Maestro Mini but this one comes first

you guys got experience with their normal shippin times? 266 ain’t bad but 239 is sweeter

on a sidenote, Deuce is gonna look so sick with the Blue M300

3 Likes

I went with the DHL becuase yeah $266 not bad and the last item I got from Singapore via regualar shipping took a while - it arrived safe no worries but still, I’d like to see if the uplift in $ for going with a private carrier is better. I’ll be pairing the Deuce with the R4 (Black). I think the contrasts will look great escpeicaly with the Blood Red cable. Also super stoked to get an introduction to FF. I have other HBB collabs so I’m good with what he recommends and endorses.

3 Likes

I’m gonna see how the wind blows, PoE league is starting though so I might save the 60 bucks for MTX.

Edit.
I bumrushed buying but not shipping lol
Now for the hardest part , I gotta make sure to look both ways when I cross the road now

On a side question, once someone gets em. Lemme know how they sound, I’m hoping deuce kills Maestro Mini so I can go for scarlet instead

4 Likes

PoE is smoking D4 hard.

@hawaiibadboy I think it would be good if you added your github squig onto your squig.

On top so it would be easier for most people to find it.

I added the link to my squig.

3 Likes

dam right they are, I wish they’d stop smoking me too cause my Raider is dead and gone lmao, there goes my Ice Crash Raider escapades

2 Likes

Thanks man , I appreciate that. :call_me_hand: I’ll edit the git when I have some time

3 Likes

Indeed, and I would still rather play D3 than D4, mostly because I enjoy the end-game loop. PoE is great, but planning a build is whole commitment. For story, I prefer Grim Dawn over all of those, but it is more like the old Titan Quest.

1 Like

Yeah Im not a fan of how complex POE is when it comes to builds, u really need to use a guide.

Personally I havent played in a while since I do find the combat to be too fast. Which is why i am hyped for PoE 2.

I like Titan Quest as well (and also hyped for TQ 2). Story, I skip that in almost all games lol.

4 Likes

I am also guilty of that way too often. Sort of why is this in the way of me killing baddies.

2 Likes

I only play one build which is Unarmed Dex attribute stacker lol, it keeps my brain working somewhat

whatever it takes to keep me from realizing how long before I get Deuce lol

3 Likes

Is this thread still active?

I am curious, if you were to rank LETSHUOER planars woul the top 3 be:
S15
Z12
S08

As they are priced ?
Thanks

We continued the thread here:
http://forum.hifiguides.com/t/bad-guy-good-audio-reviews-a-million-views

1 Like

Hi,

It says page doesn’t exist or it’s private.
How do I get access?
Thanks

That’s strange. I don’t know, maybe you don’t have enough comments or so to join that thread.

Ah, the link is not right, I’ll try to copy it again.

https://forum.hifiguides.com/t/bad-guy-good-audio-reviews-a-million-views-part-3-4/

Thanks so much!

1 Like