Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

My thoughts exactly. For the price the PR2 is insane!

4 Likes

13 Likes
9 Likes

Got the Z300 in today, spent about an hour to hour and a half with them. Slapped on some wide bore tips on for this first session. No regrets! Cable, build quality and comfort are all fantastic for the price and beyond. Really liked the tuning and threw alot of songs at it. Good at lower and higher volume listening. Somehow has good bass and good vocal depending on the track so it prob. in the sweet spot. Oppoty and driams pt2 was a success. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

The Good:
What Dunu SA6U and MKII coulda been

The Bad:
Waiting…

Thanks man, glad you like :notes:

11 Likes

Slapped some of these oval wide bores from adv. Wow, changing that front volume affects these. Became easier to drive and improved sound. Like stole another hour of my life just jaming lol. Idk… gg sir lol.

6 Likes

Time thiefs…best sets :pinched_fingers: :notes:
That driver …is really nice.

3 Likes

I don’t think I knew they do tips like that :hushed:. Do they make that custom that aren’t the huge ones too?

Good question, these run small, here is what I had ordered as a medium off amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09V6VBRRQ?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

Should not be affiliate, but clean history accordingly, can’t tell with big tech on stuff so smh

Settled on Azla Light Short in size MS on Z300.
Using Cadenza cable because it improves the fit.

It’s playing this song really how I like it:

4 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes

Two absolutely killer sets right there! Just got the SE today, and it may be taking my #2 spot after Storm! Symphonium and @SoundJedi killed it with this set!

7 Likes

Congrats! Love mine. They need a lot of power but they absolutely shine when they got the juice.
Made my Luxury and Precision LP6 choke on the bass drops…man the DAP is beautiful but disappointing

3 Likes

I got my PR2 today, and wow they are a bargain. I need more listening time to determine where I land on specifics, but the details and resolution are fantastic.

8 Likes

12 Likes

I’m going to say “the something galaxy”.

1 Like

6 Likes
8 Likes

A buncha them… :notes:
This multiverse is coming after Supernova.
astronomy is in the house :sunglasses:

4 Likes