Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

Yanyin Canon II

1 Biological Dynamic Driver and 4 Balanced Armature Drivers
High Quality Graphene Single Crystal Copper Silver-Plated Cable
Medical Resin Shell, Galaxy-looking Faceplate
2 Tuning Switches, 4 different musical styles

3 Likes

The moonlight ultra seemed like a cash grab by Yanyin, I wonder how the canon 2 electric boogaloo improves on the almighty Canons. Do you have a set on the way Bad Guy?

4 Likes

Yes I do. I’m also hoping for better than ultra and Thie Prestige.

Yeah…he makes me appreciate my life more than ever. He’s the center of my universe.

:heart_hands:

I am so f**king blessed.
Yeah …he is not ready to go cold turkey off mommys boob milk. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Can’t knock it until you try it, I suppose

won’t be knocking any time soon

2 Likes

Stuff is like magic, dude. When my son got sick, a few latches is all it took for him to be tip top magoo :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Ohhh get ready for some stinky bombs Chris!

2 Likes

Brings out some PTSD…

2 Likes
5 Likes

I have all the impedance adapters.
Th Penon blockade is over.

9 Likes

Great! But that price… for a dongle is very hard to accept :sweat_smile:

A comparison with the Cayin RU7 would be perfect.

1 Like

Glad to hear it! Now it’s about time you get to try some ISN, Penon 10th and Sound Rhyme! Think there is a good chance they’d all be up your alley

2 Likes

Ordered PR2 on 8th May, just arrived today in the UK. These are legit. Never heard a planer before but these are as good as the EA500 and only cost £28. Excellent times to be in this hobby!! Listening on 85 volume, high gain on the M11 plus ESS and these are excellent!! Well done HBB!!

8 Likes

I’ve got a 10th Anniversary, ISN EST50 and the Sound Rhyme SR5 and DTE500 graphed on my database for comparison. Not sure how many databases have those combos available to compare. If your interested here’s the link.

9 Likes

12 Likes

Your database is a blessing! Already used it a bunch of times for comparisons :eyes:

Doin’ the Lord’s work!

7 Likes

Here’s my Google Drive all the measurements are stored in there. Your welcome to use the .txt measurements to upload on other databases or do whatever with. Just remember to only use it as a loose comparison due to coupler variances and other differing variables amongst how the measurements are taken.

7 Likes

Great Idea with the G drive I will do the same.Cheers J

5 Likes

11 Likes

Looks pretty but I think I’ll be passing on these. Very interested in the Penon 10th anniversary. Will you get that in Chris?

5 Likes

Since there is no more blockade, i will order. Any ideas on how long Penon waits are?

3 Likes