Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

Never ordered from them before, be interesting to hear your thoughts on them.

Pretty quick less than a week to Canada

1 Like

4 Likes

Keep up the good work. What is the next collab? I heard a rumour of a kiwi ears one. That’d be fire.

2 Likes

10 characters :notes:

3 Likes

That LED just grabbed me. like buying colorful shit at the checkout you don’t need
cuz stores try and play Jedi mind games.
I fall for it every time.

7 Likes

Granpa gonna make sure Japanese is his 1st language :sweat_smile:
I gotta read 2 books a night in English to keep up :clap:

20 Likes

So cool Gramps looks happy too.

4 Likes

Does he ever call you a gaijin to joke with you?

2 Likes

No, He just calls me “Son”

Since his grandson…whom he adores is 1/2 American and 1/2 Japanese, I don’t think it ever even occurred to him. If it does…he doesn’t say it.
He drove a chop top chevy Impala as his first car he ever bought.
I’m his son and an “America-jin”
He’s a very cool dude.

11 Likes

Yes, give that boy multiple languages! So free, and he will benefit massively from it. I have no doubt that growing up, speaking three languages helped my ability to learn new ones more easily, even as a grown dude

10 Likes

Agreed, multiple languages means you think in different ways, same principle behind learning math and computer logic/programming.

7 Likes

Wow that’s awesome. I always wish my parents pushed me more into learning another language when I was young. Fighting with a teenage boy in high school was probably extremely taxing on them. Living in the Miami area now it would be incredibly helpful. My children are still young and have lots of Hispanic friends they’ve been picking up their language from and I’m incredibly grateful for it. Also, you could have fooled me that English wasn’t native for you. You do an incredible job on typing portraying it as your native language.

3 Likes

Exactly.
Japanese and Tatemae/Honne are really different from English (straight talk/possibly rude).
Both have their merits/moments and you can adopt the mindset behind one while speaking another.

9 Likes

Super kind words! I was fortunate enough to grow up with a dad who really wanted us to have international TV, so I had an abundance of shows to watch. It still surprises me how I ended up learning English just by watching, without subtitles. Kids are like sponges with these things.

I will note though, that I detested having extra lessons after school to learn Polish (parent’s native language). It wasn’t until I was in my teens I started speaking Polish back to them, in order to not have it deteriorate, and have kept it ever since. I think due to that, people are always shocked to learn I’ve never lived a day in Poland.

5 Likes

There…we go

giphy (31)

13 Likes

This 150 Ohm graph looks sick. How hard is it to drive as compared to stock from some portable sources (but not powerhouses like DX320, but more close to qudelix)?

Like a less shouty maestro mini.

This nozzle diameter though :cry:

4 Likes

That 150 Ω graph looks sick, tbh. I wonder how the driver keeps it all together though?

But I’m curious, did you find the Maestro Mini Shouty?

4 Likes

Yes, not the shoutiest of all sets I tried because of the bass masking a lot of peaks, but there were bad moments especially cymbals and hihats on my hip hop (like The Roots - How I got over album, Kendrick - good kid mad city) and rock (The Spoon - They want my soul) favourites.

But I need to admit I had it for couple of days only and maybe I should have looked for better tips. And admit that I prefer lower gain and darker treble sets in general.
Also - I think that open nozzle with BA also did not help with my perception.

1 Like

Yes sir, actually seeing this conversation in the last few days got my to drop some cash and finally break down to start to learn kanji. Starting at grade school levels and working up. Repetition repetition repetition hehe. I will say the lessons have already taught me how right handed strokes are pretty dominant in the letters and the flow of how things go. I’m super pumped even though I’m a lefty lol thanks man! :blush:

2 Likes